2011 BATHURST PITSTOP - RESULTS

As TD it was my decision, I was aware that they were going to be late by a few minutes...

Prior to practice bowlers input was requested on the situation...*

As TD it was my decision, it may be seen as wrong...

Let's look at the outstanding performance of all bowlers this weekend instead of arguing over a few minutes

Dwayne

I agree Dwayne, The decision was made and we bowled, we all had a good time and appreciate very much the hard work that goes into running the tournament and making sure that it was an enjoyable weekend for all concerned.
Me I appreciate it and in my opinion there was not 1 thing that could be called as unpositive all weekend.
Thanks for the hospitality and the chance to improve myself I will certainly be back.

congrats to christian on his win and 2x300s. and andrew donn-patterson on his 299. and great bowling to everyone else that bowled over the weekend.
it was a great tournament put on by bathurst tenpin bowl.hope to see everyone back next year plus more.
its one tournament not to miss next year .

i want thank bathurst tenpin bowl for a great weekend.

I would like to thank the Management and Staff of Bathurst Tenpin Bowl for hosting a great country tournament. The service and food from the Cafe was sensational, The lane maintenance and approaches were superb.

There were a few issues and I'm sure next year things will be a little different. The main thing is tournaments should be talked about positively on public forums and any issues that were raised at events should stay in house.

It would be great for more players to make the trip to Bathurst next year for this event.

Thanks once again and depending on the dates for 2012 hopefully I can return to defend the title. :)

Cheers
Christian Purdue

As a final note Bathurst Tenpin Bowl would like to thank all bowlers who participated in this event. We were treated to some spectacular scores and the outstanding performance of all bowlers contributed to the highest scoring Pitstop Tournament that Bathurst has seen so far.

Once again congratulations to Christian, Dale and Jason

We look forward to seeing you all again in 2012.

Regards Dwayne

Back
Top Bottom