2011 AMF BOWLING YOUTH CUP - TUGGERANONG

I think you have a bit of a typo on the entry form guys...
In one place it says top 12 girls will proceed to day two. But down the bottom it says top 8 girls from day one will bowl a further 7 games match play on day two...
I'm guessing the cut is top 8 not 12???

Evening all

With entries received to date via the AMF site, faxes and Total Bowling, B SQUAD has been filled. Those who have forwarded a deposit or full payment have been given priority.

I will post a squad list up on the web on Monday evening which will indicate which squad you have been placed in. If you have missed out on B Squad I have put you into A squad, but you are in the waiting list for B Squad.

Just a reminder that deposits will need to be sent within 5 working days to secure your spot. If a payment is not received then your name may drop out of your nominated squad.

Regards

Brett

Great to see the entry form out for this event (in due course!).

Is there a thread on TB for AMF Australia Cup? From the AMF website there seems to be some typos with the AMF Australia Cup (as Tarsh has pointed out with the Youth event also).

The entry form for the AMF Australia Cup also states (erroneously, presumably) that the entry fee is $200.

I would like to see the squad listing for the adult tourney if there is one available.

Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom