2011 AMF BOWLING YOUTH CUP - TUGGERANONG

Attached is the latest Squad listings for the Youth Cup.

Those who have paid a deposit have been given their preferred squad (based on the number of spots available). As such three reserves with paid
deposits are listed for B Squad.

A Squad has been extended to accomodate for more entries. I ask that deposits for those bowling in A Squad (who havent already done so) please arrange for thier deposit as soon as possible.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to call me at the centre on 03 8361 5211.

Regards

Brett

Attachments

• Youth Entries.xls
    20 KB · Views: 203
Not that I'm in a squad but maybe we could change the times to the same as adults? Just for the ones who need to travel

Good to see the numbers strong and great preparation for the Youth National Cup and Challenge.
Should imagine this will be a very 'social' occassion as well - one of the last events for many of our youth with new U21 changes from 2012.

Leanne

A change time would be great please??? Some of us are travelling a long way & if it can be done for the adults??

I hate to have to do this, but could you please remove Brendan Woodley as he will not be able to attend.
thanks.

With just over a week to go, a few spots still remain in A Squad.

Attached is the latest squad listing.

Questions have been asked about changing the starting time of A Squad (as has happened with the Adult Cup). Unfortunately
we were unable to change the timings for the Youth Cup as a long standing booking for the evening could not be changed and therefore the ability start squads later was not available.

Attachments

• Youth Entries.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 137
Hey Guys great to see fantastic numbers for this event.

Good luck to all the bowlers.

The pattern laid down will be WTBA Tokyo

The pattern will be available Friday 18th Nov afternoon at 3pm and Saturday and Sunday mornings for that week at Tuggeranong.

The pattern will also be laid down the following Friday morning and Friday afternoon the week end before the tournement.
I advise to book lanes if you wish to come and bowl. (4 games $15)

Again goodluck to all competing.

Ryan
AMF Tuggeranong

Attachments

• WTBA Tokyo_1_Page_1.jpg
    WTBA Tokyo_1_Page_1.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 76
Hey Brett,

Can you please remove Mitch Negus from the event and put Hamish Bennett in A squad.

Cheers,

Craig's.

Hey Guys we will have lanes oiled tomorrow morning for anyone that would like to come down and get some practise in.
Lanes will again be reoiled at 3pm. Please book however as we are busy.
See you al on Sunday

Ryan
AMF Tuggeranong

Back
Top Bottom