2010 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup

Phluff

2010 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup

Attached is the entry form for this years event.

Oz Tenpin would like to take this opportunity to welcome Schweppes on board as our tournament major sponsor.

Schweppes have signed on for the next 4years which we believe will assist us in elevating this event back to its rightful position as one of Australia's premier tournaments.

Squad Listings Can Be Found HERE.

Should you require any additional information following the posting of the entry form please contact:

Michael Rollo [email protected]
Robert Zikman [email protected]

Attachments

• 2010 Melbourne Tenpin Cup.pdf
    349.2 KB · Views: 469
Can you please clarify one of the requirements for getting the spot into the Malaysian Open? By "Australian", do you mean citizen or permanent resident?

Can you also please clarify about sanding of bowling balls between "blocks". Is it 3x3 blocks of qualifying or 1x9 block?

Qualifying is 3 blocks of 3 games, so would say that as per TBA rules surface changes in between blocks is ok.

As for the "Australian", I would say it's a resident in that the prize is based FROM Australia.

Will check both of these with the TD in the morning.

Wayne,

Given that Malaysia are sending the higest placed Male & Female "Malaysian" bowlers from their 2010 Malaysian Open Maters + 2 National team bowlers, we in return want to send "Australian" bowlers to their 2011 event!

So to answer your question as long as the "Australian" bowlers are residents or an Australian citizen they will receive the prizes.

We are just trying to avoid the possibility of a Malaysian or for that matter a bowler from any other country, representing us in the Malaysian Open.. Our goal is give our "local" bowlers the opportunity to experience and compete in an international event at an overseas
venue.......

Those concerned at the venue change, 'Chirnside Park" will not be completed it time to host the event.

Bowlers from 2009 was given a voucher for the 2010 Melbourne Cup event. Will this still be honoured?

Vi

Vi,

It appears you question was not answered the answer is " Yes" just confirm your details with Michael and let him know you have the voucher!

Rob Zikman

Those bowlers thinking of staying @ the Chifley Doveton for the Melbourne Cup you may like to go on line to constellationhotels.com.au/escapedollars

Or call 1300 650 464 Quote "$20 Credit" to advise of the offer available.

By joining the Escape Club (it's FREE) you will receive $20 Credit to your membership Plus other offers including 2 for 1 restaurant deals. And it can be used when you stay over the tournament weekend or at any group hotel in Australia or New Zealand.

You must join before 1st June 2010

Robert Zikman

would TBA reciept paper can covered up for TBA card? since i dont have the card yet?

Thanks
Daniel morphett

HI DAN NO PROBLEMS, YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OFFICIAL CARD BY JUNE
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN JUNE
REGARDS
MIKE ROLLO

The Tournament Director has asked me if bowlers can send me their TBA registration numbers via PM on here so we can save some time at the event.

If you are bowling in this event, can you just shot me off a PM sometime over the next couple of months with your name and TBA #, that would be great! Also means if you forget your card on the day we wont have to send you home to get it!!

Note:
A clerical error has been found on the original entry form.
It should read:
Ladies will cut to top 8 after qualifying

Attachments

• 2010 Melbourne Tenpin Cup.pdf
    751.1 KB · Views: 59
there's a squad list posted under tournanments that is only 4 days old and i would assume that this would be updated tomorrow.. but i could also be making an ass out of myself by assuming:)

Back
Top Bottom