2010 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup - Scores

Congratulations to both Carl and Bianca! Two champions of todays game in Australia.

What is that, Queenslander and Queenslander!

You both must have been acclimatising our southern brothers and sisters for tomorrow night! ;)

Well done to Carl and Biancia on their wins. Great effort guys on a condition that didn't suit everyone. As you could see sure it was tough but you had to find a way in. Simple as that. Personally I didn't like playing where I was, but if that was the only way to get to the pocket, so be it. In all my bowling career I have never played there so you learn something every day. Still at my age I'm still learning, that's why I play this sport. For a change there was no 10 board area to hit you just had to be accurate. As you could see the best bowlers in Australia made the finals. To Rob, Mike and Debbie thanks for a great weekend and see you next year for a bigger Melbourne Cup.
Cheers Lovey

Well done to Carl and Bee...Two great people in the sport, not just QLD bowling but Australian Bowling also...

Great result for QLD on a tough but rewarding (if on top of your game) condition i am guessing...

Be nice one day to come here and read about a Tournament and the winners for the good...

This site is supposed to be Total Bowling...Not Total Bagging...

As for the re-entry...I am guessing the Tournament organisers do there best to boost tournament numbers...These organisers chose a re-entry event...Don't bag them for giving something ago...I am guessing we would have others *****ing about it if they were to charge you $500 entry for the same prize fund...Least with re-entry you got a chance to tune your game on a tough challenging condition...

As for those who pulled out...Who cares what they do and how they deal with it, it's their business not anyone else...People seem to forget that the stresses of work or business and stuff off the lanes leading up to Major events can help contribute to the stress and the mind set of how you play and tackle the tough conditions...Puts you behind the 8 ball straight away...

No one needs to be Judged on a international Forum...Time to move on people...

Like i said well done to Two of the good people of the game who work hard to achieve the result's they had come there way after a tough weekend of Bowling...

Well done Carl and Bee...

Congrats to both Carl & Bianca...great wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obvoiusly pretty tough conditions
Carl....you just keep on keeping on, you were one of the best when I was bowling all the tournies & still to this day you keep on winning.... great to see mate

As for all the crap written on this thread, people keep asking why I dont bowl tournies anymore & have the CBF attitude...this thread just about explains it

Cheers
Colin

Huge congrats. to two Qld. bowlers who continue to give their best always - Carl and Bianca. Carl works hards and has always done so - if he is not satisfied with his game, he works harder .... AND he is no spring chicken these days LOL. Bianca is forging a name for herself with many years to come and just reward with a great win.

Flower

Congrats to Carl & Bianca you guys bowled well on a tough and truly deserved the win.

Congrats on the win and look forward to a bigger and better Melbourne Cup next year.

To staff and TD crew you guys did a fantastic job

Congrats Tiger proves you are the best in the country and Bee awesome effort.
Thanks to the sponsors for making this event happen...

Be nice one day to come here and read about a Tournament and the winners for the good...
This site is supposed to be Total Bowling...Not Total Bagging...
for those who pulled out...Who cares what they do and how they deal with it, it's their business not anyone else...People seem to forget that the stresses of work or business and stuff off the lanes leading up to Major events can help contribute to the stress and the mind set of how you play and tackle the tough conditions...Puts you behind the 8 ball straight away...
No one needs to be Judged on a international Forum...Time to move on people...

Bloody well said Jase.

Amanda

Well Done Carl and Bianca. Really well done, actually. I watched Carl in qualifying and he was throwing it great. Great efforts were made by everyone who cashed and cut in this event. It was bloody tough.

I apologise to the lane crew for saying that the lanes were not prepared to the spec on the sheet. Suspecting I had read the graph incorrectly, I asked Chris Thomas to follow it up with Rob Zikman who explained it to him. My mistake. There was so much friction, it was easy to believe that the way I read the numbers made sense.

Thanks to the people who sent me messages and calls of support. You guys are the reason I keep bowling.

Cheers,
Jason

Back
Top Bottom