2010 Rockhampton Eliminator - Wide Bay Circuit

Alan and Mark Davidson are still comming.

Come on bowlers make the trip, support the sport we all love.

Alan and Mark Davidson are still comming.

Come on bowlers make the trip, support the sport we all love.

Great to hear, and can't agree more.

Would love to see a few more entries......I hear rumours of a few more names but would be good to get some confirmation....

Yes, I don't expect it will be the highest scoring event as the pattern is generally fairly flat, but at the end of the day you will need to make the 16 and then you are only bowling against the one opponent on the same pair of lanes. Anyone can win....

Updated squad list as at today. Bold indicates deposit paid. Bold & underline = paid in full

A Squad

1. Dale Warren
2. Graham Allen
3. Graham Coombs

4. Shayne Melton
5. Rob Kaluci
6. Mick Fenech
7. Ian Weir
8. Brad Ross
9. Danea Ward

10. Greg Worland
11. Alan Davidson
12. Tiana Whalan-Jackson
13. Mark Davidson
14. Zac Burgess

B Squad

1.Jason Scott GC
2. Alicia Melton
3. Darren Stimpson
4. Morty Douglass
5. Stuart Crowley
6. Dominic Carswell
7. Damo Ross
8. Chris Lawrence
9. Clive Stewert
10. Kerry Stockwell
11. Ben Johnson
12. Shaun Dunn
13. John Dunn
14. Rob McGrath
15. Tyrone Watson
16. Nathan Stein
17. Damien McAndrew

Hi Nathan

Tyrone and I are confimring that we will be there. I will ring through deposit tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Morty

hey nath. thanks for the info. can you please change me to a squad thanks mate.

look forward to seeing everyone there. hope we can get a few more entries, would be great. cmon people, make the trip, like i said earlier, there is such thing as annual leave. make a long weekend of it and have fun with it.

cant wait.

Some lanes will be washed and oiled on Friday night for anyone wanting to have a practice.

Our usual Friday night league has a night off because of the end of season dinner (so we may be a bit hung over on Saturday :eek:)

Whilst it hasn't been officially advised to me, I understand the pattern will be the standard house pattern.

Back
Top Bottom