2010 Junior Sydney Cup

Updated list attached, thank you to all the bowlers who have sent deposits and shirt sizes

We need all SHIRT SIZES asap to order and print - all bowlers receive a shirt sponsored by Campbelltown City Bowl

This is the biggest junior scratch tournament on our calendar and there is still room in the A and B squads, entry form attached

I have received payment via net: rec no 2433849 - could payee confirm name

Any queries please contact
Leanne: 0418 889 888 or [email protected] or pm here

Cheers
Tournament Team

Attachments

• 2010 JSC ENTRY FORM.pdf
    493.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 2010 Junior Sydney Cup - entries 16 08.pdf
    39.3 KB · Views: 91
Please find attached squad lists for the JSC, 2nd, 3rd and 4th October at Campbelltown City Bowl. Check the lists and let us know of any changes.

We need SHIRT SIZES NOW - all bowlers receive a shirt, thank you to our sponsor Interbowl Australia.

Want to bowl in the biggest Junior Tournament in Australia - spots still available in A and B squad, you can post or pm here, email [email protected] or phone Leanne - 0418 889 888.

Tournament Manager

Attachments

493.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2010 Junior Sydney Cup - 31 08.pdf
    168.8 KB · Views: 49
I have received several requests for info re travel to bowl, and with the economic climate the way it is ! I suggested advertising on this forum should bowlers / parents wish to share vehicle hire costs / organise bus pickup.

Note travel info attached.

Leanne

Attachments

• Campbelltown City Bowl - accommodation and transport options.pdf
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
Hi all

There is a spot opened up in D squad, and a total of 11 spots left overall. Not too late to be part of this great tournament, entry form attached.

If circumstances have changed please let us know and I will take you off the list.

I am also chasing the following SHIRT SIZES PLEASE, you can text to 0418889888 or post here

Sutton
Williams
Spiller
Inglis
Pryor
C Murray
Wilson
Tarrant
Savio
Yeoh
Cole
R Boswell
A Boswell
R Manskie
H Manskie
Nastasi
A Hays
C Hays
La Cava
Wilkins
Robinson
Banfield
Curnow
Carr

Latest squad list attached - any problems Leanne: [email protected] or pm / post here

Cheers
Tournament Manager

Attachments

493.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2010 Junior Sydney Cup - 02 09.pdf
    166.9 KB · Views: 59
Updated squad lists attached, any changes please let us know

There are still several spots left in A, B and D - you can fax form to Campbelltown Bowl on 0246252619 or to address/email as listed on entry form (attached).

Deposits can be sent via cheque/money order/eft, and final payments completed by cc /cash at check-in.
Cheers
Management Committee

Attachments

• 2010 Junior Sydney Cup - 08 09.pdf
    163.2 KB · Views: 76
    493.4 KB · Views: 24
Hi Leanne

Can you please withdraw Katey Furze, Caitlyn Nastasi and Chase Wilkins from this tournament........

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom