2009 SA HOLT RESTRICTED TEAM ROLL OFF FINAL STANDINGS

kahlua_666

I would like to thank everyone for their support. It is greatly appreciated.

A fantastic roll off with many high scores bowled. A great team with a couple of new faces.
Big efforts over the past 2 days. Just a pleasure to see.

Cheers
Pam Turner

Attachments

• 2009 SA Holt Restricted Mens Team Roll off Final Standings.pdf
    12.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 2009 SA Holt Restricted Womens Team Roll off Final Standings.pdf
    12.6 KB · Views: 113
Congratulations to all of the bowlers. Some really good games there. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Belconnen in September.

Well done all. Good to see a full compliment for both teams. Seems like Pam did a fantastic job once again organising.

Bec

Congratulations on the bowlers who have been successful in making the SA Zone team for 2009, some great scores there.

Also a big shout out to my team mate from last year in the Fusion team Robbie Lescia, well done pal and congrats on winning the rolloff and earning the masters spot, i look forward to seeing you again in Belconnen.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Great work again Pam and congratulations to everyone in the team.
Looking forward to catching up with all in September.

to all the guys and gals that are rolling off for the classic team today and tomorrow good luck and high scoring and i look forward to seeing some good scores when you have finished. :p

From the Victorian Holt Challenge Committee, congratulations to all who made the SA Restricted team last weekend and best of luck to those trying out for the Classic Team this weekend!

See you in Canberra!

To all the bowlers who made the teams I am sure it will be a great experience and I will see you all at Belconnen.
Pam great job again many thanks from all of us.

Darrell Holt

Well done to all involved in SA.

Good to see some new names and always them old ones aswell.

Will be watching this year from home. Hope to be there next year.

Regards

Shayne
WA Holt Chairman

Back
Top Bottom