2009 president shield teams?

jEssicA-l0uisE

just wondering if any other states have had their trails yet???

vic had theirs this weekend. team is (in order of qualification)

Nick Williamson
Josh Morel
Tyson Hinton
James Banfield
Shane Hadlum
Paul Gordon
Nathaniel Muir

Nell Kieseker
Sam Skinner
Jaimie Lee Spiller
Jess Garioch
Sarah Newman
Rachael Glare
Laura Kairn

Congrats to everyone =) cant wait!

jess

its about time the NNSW team got added, im in it anyway and already knew but i just wanted to see it up there finally, lol.

Yes they have, but i can't remember all that made the team so i will wait for someone else to list the names :)

Sue.

Hi, yes NQ had their roll offs back in October, no idea why the team hasn't yet been submitted.

NTH QLD TEAM
MARISSA SCHULZE
JESSICA NEEDHAM
CAITLYN NASTASI
BIANCA TARRANT
MADELEINE MCGEE
CYNTHIA KLOPROGGE
SARAH GHENSI

JUSTIN VINCENT
CAMERON NOWAK
JOSHUA TORRISI
ROBERT SHINN
MARSHALL KUSABS
KEVIN GREGORY
BRENDAN LA CAVA

Cheers
Carolyn Schulze

Yes thanks Ian...the Northern NSW team was posted very quickly.
I don't know what you are thinking Alex but you sounded like the team was slow to be posted. Please think before you write....& read the rules you were given on Sunday!!!
Margaret Judd

Last years, guys and gals, NT released their drafted teams about a month or so before the Junior Nationals were set to commence. So, to all those that have drafted there's still a huge chance that you will be picked up to bowl for NT. They may decide to release the teams at around about the same time before Nationals as last year.

So, you may very well get a pleasant surprise like I did last year :) Good luck to all the people who drafted and congratulations to all those who have already been drafted!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom