2009 K&K Trios League @ AMF Kedron

Kedron

Let's Roll
Hi all,

I, on behalf of AMF Kedron, am pleased to announce the K&K Trios league returns bigger & better in 2009.

This league will be, once again, sponsored by Clean up with K&K in 2009. (Many thanks to Graham & Cheryl Spicer)

Season starts Thursday 15th Jan, 2009 @ 7pm. League AGM will be on the first night. 47 week season.

Where: AMF Kedron
When: Thursday nights
Time: 7pm
Format: Teams of 3 bowling 4 games each
Scratch & Handicap points to win each game
Handicap: 100% of 220
Cost: $31 each
Prize fund: Approx $23000 (based on 10 teams)

Includes AMF League Bowler Benefits, including discounted practice games and discounts in Cafe & Bar among other offers.

Prize fund breakdown: (based on 10 teams)
1st place team: $3300
2nd place: $3000
3rd place: $2700
4th place: $2400
5th place: $2100
6th place: $1800
7th place: $1650
8th place: $1500
9th place: $1350
10th place: $1200

High Game Scratch M/F: $50 each
High Game w/Handicap M/F: $50 each
High Series Scratch M/F: $50 each
High Series w/Handicap M/F: $50 each

High Game Scratch Team: $150 ($50 per bowler)
High Game w/Handicap Team: $150 ($50 per bowler)
High Series Scratch Team: $150 ($50 per bowler)
High Series w/Handicap Team: $150 ($50 per bowler)

At this stage, there are 10 teams confirmed ready to start the league in 2009, with room to have up to 6 more teams. Prize fund will increase with extra teams.

Please contact Sue or Jason at AMF Kedron on 33501177, or PM me for more details.

Jason Lambert
Assistant Manager
AMF Kedron Bowl

Good afternoon and Happy New Year to Everyone!

At this stage, I can confirm 13 teams have signed up and are ready to go for K&K Trios 2009.

It is still not to late to register your interest. Please contact either Sue or Jason at the bowl on 3350 1177, or PM me with your details and I shall contact you as soon as possible.

All the best for 2009!

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl

Hello again,

As of this afternoon, we now have 14 full teams, plus 2 teams looking for one more player each. If you would like to fill these 2 spots, please contact Jason at the centre or via this site.

The good news about having 16 teams ready to go is that the prize fund will be increasing!!!!

At this stage we can only take up to another 4 teams at most, so if you are interested in putting in a team, please do not leave it too late.

Jason
AMF Kedron

Hello again,

With just under a week till the season begins, we have 16 full teams, plus 1 team looking for one more player. If you would like to fill this spot, please contact Jason at the centre or via this site.

With 17 teams ready to go, this will also mean the prize fund will also increase.

We only have room for another 3 teams at most, so if you are interested in putting in a team, please do not leave it too late.

For those that have already put their names down, it would be advisable to arrive as early as possible as we will be having the AGM before bowling.

Jason
AMF Kedron

Hello,

It appears as though we do still have 1 vacant spot available for who might be interested in bowling K&K Trios.
The bowler who was scheduled to bowl in this spot has not turned up for the first two weeks.
If you are interested in filling this spot please contact me via the site or at the bowl on 3350 1177. First in best dressed!

Jason
AMF Kedron.

Back
Top Bottom