2009 Harbour City Open

hi andrew n staff
well done for the w/end great to see more locals playing this year .
cheers
clive

I will put up the results when I get home later tonight.

But in the meantime.....

1st Brando
2nd Ian Phelan
3rd Shayne Melton
4th Dale Warren
5th Brendan Meads
6th Darryl Alford
7th Stuart Crowley
?8th Chris Carney
?9th Graham Allan
?10th Robert Green
?11th Phillip Fagg
?12th Jason Scott

Well done to all and nice to see some of our Rachuig bowlers doing well.

60 starters at Gladstone is a great effort and shows that Queensland bowlers will travel long distances for tournaments and with good support from the local bowlers, it increases the depth and experience of some less experienced competitors.

Keep up the good work. Thanks to Total Bowling also for providing the forum for entries and updates.

Flower

Thanks to Andrew and staff at Gladstone bowl for a great weekend...as well as Shane & Co of course.

Congrats to Brando on his win and to Stu for his 300 and Dale with his 299 (damn 6 pin!).

hey guys someone has left 2 balls behind at the bowl they r a roto grip pluto and brunswick zone bluey colour and the bag is a hammer spider web tote bag

We apologize for the lack of updates, the Internet connection was slooooowwww. It was taking about 15 minutes to post on here, which is 15 minutes we don't have when we are also bowling. :)
Scores will be posted sometime soon.

Stuart

Just like to add my thanks to Shayne and everyone at Gladstone for putting on a great weekend.
Congrats to Brando... awesome bowling all weekend.
Quick note to Ashley Clark - pity you don't live closer to this circuit as they look to be far more forgiving about check in times than Townsville are. LOL

Darryl

Was once again an awesome event. Thank you to all who bowled, the staff at Gladstone, Stuart and Bec for scoring and of course Meltdown for all his hard work...... also for being the only person I know to destroy a toilet and toilet door without even having those intentions.

Congrats to Stu for his nice 300!

Back
Top Bottom