2009 East Coast Results

More results would help grow this great competition;)

Lots would like to see how their mates or family are going day by day online if they can't attend
and in no way is this post a dig at anyone, it is still a great comp and that's from someone who almost made but fell over the last hurdle..............or was that my "foot":stretcher:

More results would help grow this great competition;)

Lots would like to see how their mates or family are going day by day online if they can't attend
and in no way is this post a dig at anyone, it is still a great comp and that's from someone who almost made but fell over the last hurdle..............or was that my "foot":stretcher:

Be patient the MTBA only just realise the internet excists. Im sure they will get the results up for us "in a month or 2" I agree to taht it is a great competition. I have very fond memorys of East Coast.

Phil

its a shame really. In this modern day and age, that an event like this still cant update the majority of people out there.

Only if your at the event will you be ale to get results. Its sad really. the link says it will be updated within 24hrs of the event ending, but it has not been.

The TBA can at least update the nationals on an ongoing basis throughout the 2 weeks.

No wonder this sport is loosing bowlers to other sports all the time. I have been trying throughout the event to find results, to see how the teams were doing. But nothing. time to move into the current era, and provide the results to all, as they happen.

Yes it is a shame, but dont blame MTBA they are restricted with results as the National Body REFUSES to give out results to the States. It is time for the Committee Members to understand that there are thousands of bowlers out there waiting to get information or results about Family or friends who are bowling in East Coast. Everyone that bowls or participates already know who the winners are and what scores have been bowled. Hence why all States have scorers compiling everyone scores to make sure everything tallies. But as usual this sport seems to have a NO care attitude when it comes to communicating with our bowlers.:mad:
Maybe in the future all bowlers should post their scores on this forum and we would know how everyone has performed prior to the committee announcing the winners:p

Prediction:

The next post will be a response of "it is run by volunteers what do you expect" etc etc etc.

Not saying it's right or wrong but are these threads predictable or what? Then we start yet another thread asking why the sport is going around in circles.

I am not for one second knocking volunteers without them the sport is nothing. What I am saying is the same threads keep appearing stating the same things.. so what will change.

So if nothing has changed after the first comment, we should all give up and accept that it is as it is and be happy with that?!?!? Riiiiight!

Maybe they should have taken that advice in Germany, maybe the Berlin Wall would still be standing! Maybe we shouldn't keep talking about putting man on Mars and beyond. I mean it has all been said before and hasn't happened yet so we should all stop talking about it. Hey it is never going to happen anyway!!

Sure things get reiterated, sometimes an nauseum. Sometimes things change straight away and sometimes it takes longer! but if we all stop talking, just because it has been said we might as well stop talking and go back to living in caves!

P.S. I did not say anything about the event being run by volunteers, sorry to burst your theory! ;)

Who made the All Star teams??

All star teams for East Coast Cup 2009

women

Karen Newman 228 avg
Faye Bottomley 219.9 avg
Jenny Camilleri 219
Janelle Crass 218.8
Julie Price 218.1
Bronwyn Robinson 214
Mel Warmington 212

Men
Russell Chown 240 avg