2009 ATBSO Interstate Scratch Challenge

Peter Coburn

Sponsor
Competition has begun and breakout Live Scores can found on the ATBSO website here. These Live Scores through this breakout page will scroll through 6 different pages every 30 seconds.

Thank you Peter,
Great job with the live updates...... :people:
only thing to better it - would to be there! ;)

Cheers
Carol

Carol i concer it was great the scores were up just as soon as they were bowled .wish it happend more often

.wish it happend more often

Chris, - In this day and age we are spoiled, we now expect it as a given and we often forget that this is done by a volunteer who more times than not is also a bowler on the day. :flower:

cheers
Carol

I'm yet to perfect the art of bowling right handed and conducting live scores with the left. Maybe I need more practice or is it a just a waste of practice as after all I'm male and we all know that we just can't do two things at once ;-)

Over the Scratch Challenge I didn't bowl (not good enough) but I did wear the TD's hat, so my thanks to Ronda H and Ingrid C for faultlessly entering all the scores ready for upload to the Net and display in the bowl.

Hey Peter,

Ever thought of taking up being left handed, then you wont have a problem!
lol

Cheers

Tony

P.S. Job well done to you and Ronda for the ATBSO Nationals.

Well done Peter - as usual great coverage to we bowlers who couldn't be there. Also congratulations and many thanks to Ingrid and Rhonda keeping us up to date. It was wonderful coverage.

Also, congratulations to South Australian men and Victorian women for their respective wins and also to South Australia for their combined win.

Congratulations to our Queensland men - coming in third and to Queensland women coming in fifth with their combined teams coming in third.

Well bowled everyone with the conditions being difficult.

Back
Top Bottom