2008??

Mark, take it easy! We just got started! Leagues are returning now and people need time! LoL!

I'll cut the crap, we need SS5! I'm interested in what centres people would like to do Sport Series 5, just to give Cowman an idea of what we want! :)

My oppinion, if possible, AMF North Strathfield! Or maybe Manhattan Superbowl Liverpool! :p

Personally i Don't care where they are bowled as long as the pattern holds up unlike at Chester Hill but i think that to give the sports series final some credit the emphasis needs to shift to promoting this event on the Gold Coast which is designe to be the final in the future for the winners of the state tournaments.

So without putting a venue on things i think that the daes should be say April, July AND November and the only reason three would be 3 is because of the tight scheduling of other tournaments plus with 3 it also allows a points table and leaderboard for the finalists for next February's sports series final in 2009

Michael Mclarem
Tickets for short lol

Mick, take it easy! The next thing we'll have to do is make it a TBA sanctioned event.

Sure a format is needed, sports conditions need to hold out, but this was made as a cheaper offer to the local bowlers to gain some competition which doesnt blow their budget. As long as the price tag is down, and the conditions are "Sport's" conditions, i'm sure it will be succesful.

Stephen, thank you for giving all of us the opportunity to bowl at a reasonable price. Keep up the great work!

Guys,

As I just posted in the other thread we are well into the process of creating a complete calender now for 2008. Things should be kicking off in March and hopefully we'll have a total of 6 events through the year. We are looking at finalising the dates and sponsors now.
So hold on to your hats and keep an eye out... This years series will be the biggest and best yet!

Later Da Cowman!

Excellent Stephen! March sounds great. I just hope its late March. It's looking real busy so far (for me anyway! LoL). Lets hope 2008 goes out with a great set of Sport Series events.

Peter, we just enjoy ourselves while doing it. Meet new people, make new friends. We've gotten quite a following in ACT too! Especially me! :p

Back
Top Bottom