2008 Sydney Youth Cup

lgt

Please find attached the 2008 Sydney Youth Cup entry form.

Transport:

The Centre is situated just off the M5 Motorway, the same road from the airport, approx 40 mins.

There is a train line from the airport terminal to Leumeah Station (1/2 km from Bowl) and operates every 30 mins Friday, Saturday and Sunday: www.cityrail.info/timetable.

Accommodation:
Two hotels within easy walking distance

The Hermitage, 5 Grange Road, Leumeah – 02 4628 1144, rooms and apartments, www.thehermitage.info (500 metres walk).

Hotel Formule 1, 3 Rennie Road, Campbelltown – 02 4628 7340, www.formule1.com.au

There will be more accommodation specials shortly, any queries please contact Leanne Triulcio 0418 889 888.

Attachments

• 2008 Sydney Youth Cup.pdf
    655.6 KB · Views: 321
Check out current sale flights for Virgin: 30th/31st May and 1st/2nd June.

Melb - Sydney $79 each way
Bris - Sydney $69 each way
Adelaide - Sydney $89

2007 tournament we were able to arrange lift back to airport for several bowlers, get in early.

Leanne Triulcio.

Hi Matt and Chris,
Yes you can post your names here for the tournament.
Thanks, Leanne.

Hi Leanne,
Can you add Dean Judd/Bree Butler/Joe Wlodarczyk & Katarina Wlodarczyk & Ashleigh Bowen to B squad please? Thanks
Dean

Hi Leanne, B squad for me thanks. Look forward to the trip again this year. Maybe i'll catch the rabbit in the grass this year :)

Cheers
Ben

HI Leanne,
Chris Castle and Krist-lee Godfrey for B squad please. I look forward to the trip again.

Cheers
Chris

Man, all I seem to do these days is enter tournaments.... LOL

throw me in B please.

Early days yet but here is the squad list: 40 names to each squad.

Attachments

• 2008 Sydney Youth Cup - squads.pdf
    11.6 KB · Views: 64
Hi Leanne, myself and chris added our names yesterday, but we arent on the squad listing :confused::confused:

Can you please add us both to B squad.

Cheers

Matt Watson

Sorry about that, you are on my original data list, I'll blame Christmas. Amended.
Thanks, Leanne.

Back
Top Bottom