2008 Ebonite Gold Coast International Sport Series Final

KANAFA!

Just thought Id put a post up about this tournament at the end of next month.

For any south aussies out there looking for a good comp to bowl in, this is the one. I know there are a few groups that head up to Brunswick every year, but I think this one will be better. You can fly to Brisbane for $188 return atm, accommodation is $120 a night for 3 people at the Paradise Isles (1 street back from the main strip on the goldcoast) and you get the chance to play for 5 BIGONES!!! Make the cut and have a bad day 2, no worries you still get $1000 even if you come 16th!!! Sounds great if you ask me!!!

So come on guys and gals lets make this comp the biggest in australia so hopefully next year it can come back with an even bigger prizefund and hopefully some international players!!

Cheers

I agree with Matt. This tournament is great value and should be a great experience for anyone wanting to see where their game is really "at".

In addition, the "Tenpin Bowling Show" cameras will be up there taping the final for broadcast at a later date.

That's on same weekend as Clipsal 500.
mmmm Clipsal girls :thumbup:- bowling - clipsal girls :thumbup:- bowling - Clipsal girls:thumbup:

Sorry Clipsal girls win :D:sorry:

Dave, I too had that thought go through my head. BUT ITS THE GOLD COAST!!!!wel'l have girls on our front door at the beach, think about it!!

I certainly see your point though......lol

Dave, I too had that thought go through my head. BUT ITS THE GOLD COAST!!!!wel'l have girls on our front door at the beach, think about it!!
I certainly see your point though......lol

Gold coast girls are quite nice but they are there all year round. Clipsal girls come but once a year (well probably more...oops family forum) you get my drift. Have to agree with Dave on this one.

Cheers,
Bobba

The Sports event will just have to ask Brenton to wear shorts.

That should triple the entries overnight ;)

Guys

Dont forget we have some very nice METER MAIDS that
parade in Cavell mall at the entrance to the bowl.

Lee

Back
Top Bottom