2008 Adult State Championships

strop

Elite Athlete
Here is the entry form for the 2008 Adult state championships incorporating the 2008 Adult State Masters.

Attachments

• 2008 Adult State Champs FINAL.pdf
    366.9 KB · Views: 46
On the entry form it has the Official Opening Ceremony on Friday March 10... what year? Cos March 10 is a Monday in 2008.. Also bit hard to be in two places at the one time Tony, l take it you will be at Cross Rd over that weekend???
Tony Long

On the entry form it has the Official Opening Ceremony on Friday March 10... what year? Cos March 10 is a Monday in 2008.. Also bit hard to be in two places at the one time Tony, l take it you will be at Cross Rd over that weekend???
Tony Long

Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick

never happy these old buggers

Will be time this year to bowl both State Champs and ATBSO Rolloffs for those that want to.

Tenpin SA have listened to the bowlers and put in extra saturday morning squads. Teams on Friday night opening squad and doubles/singles squads at 9 am and 10am on Saturday with plenty of time to get to Cross Roads by noon.

For those that want to bowl the Senior & Restricted Masters these are being held on a separate weekend with only the Open Masters being bowled on the same weekend as State champs.

Good to see Lyn.
Allows more people to be involved that want to participate in both.
Might only be a few bowlers, but the more the better.
Always better to work together than against each other.
Makes a difference when you can sit down and talk to the people in charge.

Anyone seen the fee breakdown?? to me there seems to be a $1 difference between the squad fees and breakdown...

Danielle

Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick
never happy these old buggers
Young buggers too!! :D

Anyone seen the fee breakdown?? to me there seems to be a $1 difference between the squad fees and breakdown...

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

I have been advised by Lyn that the entry fee is still $22 just a change to the prize fund is $5.20 instead of $6.20, just a typo , which also goes for the opening night date Mr. Long of March 10th. which everyone else would have worked out being the 7th March.....

I will post a update PDF of the entry form as soon as I receive it and it will probably have the TBA Accredited number on it.

Cheers

Tony

Here is the updated entry form for the State championships

cheers

Tony

Attachments

• 2008 Adult State Champs Final 4.pdf
    367.1 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom