2007 WA Youth Team........

Luke D

The Reflecting God
Has anyone got the results of who made it over the weekend? Or if there was actually a roll-off or not?

I believe the teams are as follows (dont quote me though):

Guys
Michael Wilkey
Chris Barratt
Chris Watson
Mitch Marris

Girls
Sylvia Wilson
Jessica Wilkey
Jessica Barratt
Stacey Ensell

storm_king there didint roll off not enf bowlers hahahaha

Yes very amusing we dont have enough bowlers to rolloff......Cant think of anything funnier........ Seriously whats amusing about it?

Congrats to those who nominated and made the team!

It is a real shame that WA has lost interest in youth bowling, certainly nothing to be laughing at..........

I think you guys have put together 2 very strong teams and will be a force at werribee in january. Just hoping i make our team now so i can bowl against you all.

Matty

storm_king said:
there didint roll off not enf bowlers hahahaha
I don't see whats so funny about not having enough people roll off :mad: :mad: (Well at least I assume thats what you said in that english(?)... Had to get an interpreter in to read that!!)

This seems to be the trend for all WA teams in the last few years. First its the Shield Girls, then its both Rachuig sides, and now its been passed on to Youth. I hope this is only a one-off and that there will be more boys and girls nominating for the 2008 Youth teams. Last year there was a all-time high of 8 guys put their name in (still miniscule compared to other states with 20+ trying out), how can numbers be cut so dramatically in 12 months with only one of them aging out, and the minimum age requirement being scrapped???

Congrats to all that put the effort in to nominate for the 2007 team. And it does seem like both teams are willing and able to put up a fight to take home gold for WA. I'm sure you'll do this state proud. Good luck to you all. :D

Big congrats to Chritty and Mitchy Poo Marris on makin the team!! Go guys!!
Hey Mitchy, I think its time to deliver some more WTS mags! lol!!!
Catchyas

Jenitalz/Nutz

Have you considered the fact that it costs alot of money to fly over to compete? Sure, its not good that we are running out of state level bowlers, but with the rising cost of fuel add to the fact that the airlines put up their prices, it just gets way too expensive. Most of these guys are independants now, and don't sponge off the parents.

And now that Fairlanes is closing its doors, lack of high level tournaments is contributing to the lack of interest.

Congrats to those that have nominated for youth, and best of luck to you all.

Adrian

Just like to make a statement, what is there to be congradulated about? no one did anything, people nominated whats hard bout that?

Macca300 Just like to make a statement, what is there to be congradulated about? no one did anything, people nominated whats hard bout that?

Ben??

Doesnt matter if they nominated and made the team or if they had to bowl to make the team....Its just congratulations for making the team!

We say congratulations for many things that may not have actually taken any effort....I think its manners?? Is it??

Now Private Message me and tell me how you are!!!!!

Clint

Back
Top Bottom