2006 SPC Announcement - Deposits

Bert

Afternoon All

With C Squad now full with people who have paid deposits I have decided to accept all future entries without Deposit.

Due to low numbers, A Squad has been cancelled. If numbers require then A squad will be re-instated. Bowlers listed for A Squad have had their entry moved into B Squad.

If A squad remains cancelled then the time for Qualifying Stage 2 for the men will be brought forward accordingly.

Bowlers listed in B squad who have not paid their deposit will have their spot reserved and any other bowler wishing to nominate may now do so.

At present there is 22 spots available in B Squad.

If you would like to enter then please do so by clicking on the following link and leaving your name.

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=13014

Regards

Brett Smith
AMF National Tournament Director

With C Squad now full with people who have paid deposits I have decided to accept all future entries without Deposit.

Due to low numbers, A Squad has been cancelled. If numbers require then A squad will be re-instated. Bowlers listed for A Squad have had their entry moved into B Squad.

Wow no A Squad come on Guys @ Girls lets get the entrys up this is one of the biggest Tournaments lets all get behind it!

Gary...................................:cool:

I'm just wondering if the lack of an oil pattern available to view has something to do with the slow numbers. Most don't really know how to read them anyway, so maybe not, but perhaps thats why.

But hey, I taught someone who had no idea about bowling how to read a lane overhead.. so it's not rocketscience. I even got someone interested in the sport who comes from a freestyle motocross background.. so don't tell me it's impossible to get public interest either.. at least I have my ways.

Easy Tiger said:
I'm just wondering if the lack of an oil pattern available to view has something to do with the slow numbers. Most don't really know how to read them anyway, so maybe not, but perhaps thats why.

I doubt that very much Tim....There is a combination of things I very much doubt the availability of the pattern has much to do with decline in numbers mate....

Looks like I should start finding something to replace the Calendar feature with next year hey... Not like we will get too many clashes to warrant keeping it… more free weekends then we can poke a stick at...;)

Do you give discounts for Old Age Pensioners and Seniors Card holders?;) If price is OK, count me in as I'll be at Chelsea at that time. Otherwise, I'll take donations:)

Perhaps the problem comes from the oil pattern, i got no problem with what ever they put down but i cant see the average bowler(thats 80% of the field) wanting to blow 300 bux on a pattern they will average 170 on. Maybe something to think about

Yeah agreed Matt, but it's not just 300 dollars that you spend... With flights it’s at least a $650-$900 for the whole weekend... No one wants to spend that much money and still not enjoy themselves... :(

Back
Top Bottom