2005 Junior Redcliffe City Open

Well, only 3 weeks till the 2nd Junior Redcliffe City Open. Just interested in who's goin?
I remember a while back there was a post about no tournaments for juniors, ever since they turned sharp into a youth tournament, so im hoping to see lots of u's at this tournament. Not only is there handicap but a good pay out in the scratch section, and even matchplay, which im sure hardly any bowlers have any experience in. The entry form is in the Entry Forms forum, and at only 85 dollars for quailifing, and a further 50 for matchplay (and last place getting there matchplay costs back), looks like great value for money. I really hope juniors can get into this tournament, because this is what south queensland needs, and the only people who can keep it are the bowlers.
Thanks, Hamish

Hopefully im goin but not sure yet. Will just have to wait and see what happens. This is will be my first time ive done this tournament and hoping to win money if i do go in it.

Results of the 2005 Redcliffe Junior City Open 2005
thanks to all who have participated.
Dufus

Attachments

• RJCO05 MATCHPLAY SCORES.XLS
    90 KB · Views: 63
sorry guys
Wrong file attached
Dufus

Attachments

• RJCO05 MATCHPLAY SCORES.XLS
    90 KB · Views: 81
  • RJCO SCORES 05.xls
    75 KB · Views: 100
Well Done too everyone who made the top 15!! And Huge Congratulations To Craigy for winning!

Also well done too kimmy for makin the cut concidering it was only us 2 GIRLS that did,!

Congratulations to Michael!

Well Done to kimmy and yoda for being the only 2 girls that made the cut!

keep up the good work yoda! I'm so proud of you:cool:

woo go craigy, u gotta giv me a sniff of that super sport;)

Allllright:cool:

Oo Yoda!

i just want to say im so proud of mi yoda!! she did so well 2 b the onli girl other then kimmy-rose to make the cut!! oh and congrats kimmy-rose u did well!!

good stuff craigy awsome bowling mate. i guess u got your money for those balls now.

shame about those slugs hamish.

congrats on some awsome bowling kim u

luke green

Thanks everyone for all the congratulations it means alot to me;)

I couldnt have done this without the support of my family and my friends and

also my coach, Don you are truly a legend!

all i have to say is:

EBONITE-BOWL TO WIN!

i would like to congratulate all the people who bowled yesterday and to darren and the staff at redcliffe bowl for all there hard work it was a great day and fantastic tournament a special congratualtions to all those people who placed including my big brother adam and my cousin phaggy:D

Back
Top Bottom