2005 ACT City Junior Championships

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
Well, as many of you may be aware, the ACT City Junior Championships (Yes, someone will be fixing that to Canberra City before next year I'm sure) were held this weekend in Queanbeyan by the local association. Congratulations to the following champions:

Sarah Hackett - Girls Restricted
Tim Purcell - Boys Restricted
Carranna Morris - Girls Open
Michael Craig - Boys Open

Attached is the full results from the carnival portion of the tournament, in no particular order.

Jeff

Attachments

• 2005ACTCityJuniors.txt
    25.8 KB · Views: 70
JWhitty said:
ACT City Junior Championships (Yes, someone will be fixing that to Canberra City before next year I'm sure)

Yes well the entry form last year said ACT city then my masters shirt said Canberra (I was given 2 completely opposite reasons for this) and then the entry form again said ACT this year so who knows. Again congrats to all who bowled especially the other masters winners and I look forward to seeing you all there again next year. Thanks also to Quanbeyan bowl a lot of ppl had mixed feelings when the form came out with Queanbeyan bowl as the venue but I was really please with the way the whole tournament ran.

Michael

yeh congrats to carranna and to craigy who has won open masters 2 years in a row now, and well done to all who participated, also a big thanks to the whole tournament team u guys did a great job and also queanbeyan bowl for hosting the event and hope to see u all again next year

Allllright :cool:

On a more personal note, id also like to thank John Whitfield from Wild Digital for sponsering his son Darryl, Carranna Morris and myself. It was a great pleasure to have John paying for all our squads, masters qualifying, masters entry and i think i speak for the three of us that the shirts he designed were wild. Thanks alot John, it was really great to have the whole weekend payed for (saved me a bit of cash aswell ;) )

Allllright :cool:

Back
Top Bottom