2004 Commonwealth Youth Games

Peanut

Nut Head
Hey,
To the 10 guys and the 10 girls that r going to 2004 Commonwealth Youth Games Selection Camp, good luck. Have a great camp. Don’t have too much fun!!!

To my good mate Dion, u know what u gotta do. Matty, can say much more the great bloke, good luck mate. Brad ive known u since 1997, good luck mate. Wilkey, only known u since shield great guy! To the others sorry I haven’t written about ya. AND to Louise u go GIRL!!

From
Ashley
P.S. go u good thing. GO S.A.

Good luck to everyone going down to Bendigo this weekend.. hope you learn alot and may the best 4 bowlers make the team.

Macca

hey good luck to everyone down at bendigo this weekend, hope all goes well...good luck to fee fee!!! hehehe....

congrats to the top 20 4 making it and to those who get selected... :p

hey i would also wish everyone good luck for the 10 girls and 10 boys that are goin. i hope you all give it your best and a special good luck to the 4 vics that are going to bendigo ryan burton, skaite arnold, cassie i not even goin to try and spell ya last name and alicia garioch i think its liek good luck again guys and girls.

laters
lil parlbs

good luck new zealand bowlers. it was their first day of trials. goodluck tomorrow also. haha.

Back
Top Bottom