2003 Surfs Up Classic - Where to stay?

Golden Greek

The final event for this years Super 6 Series is being held at AMF Dee Why on November 15 & 16.

For those of you travelling from interstate you may want to plan your trip a little earlier considering the Rugby World Cup could effect the prices you may pay for flights and accomodation.

Travelodge Hotel & Resorts are proud to be supporting this event this year.

I'm currently still working on securing further sponsorship with them. I have been able to secure Group rates for anybody wishing to book rooms with them over the weekend.

Travelodge Manly is located approx 3 kms from the Bowl. It will cost approx $7 for a taxi. Considering AMF Dee Why is in the same building as Dee Why RSL and most bowlers like to have a drink this should be valuable information.

Travelodge Manly is directly across the road from Manly-Warringah Leagues Club. For those of you wanting a meal or a drink you are well within walking distance. However, as Dee Why RSL is sponsoring this tournament I would suggest drinking and eating at the RSL and getting a cab back to the motel.

I have booked a group of rooms under AMF Dee Why at the Travelodge. Those wishing to book need to call 1300-886-886 or you can email your booking to [email protected]
Rooms are being held specifically for us bowlers until 24th October so please take the opportunity to book before then.

Cost of the rooms are:
Friday night - $119 single, twins or doubles
Saturday night - $149 single, twins or doubles
Extra in the rooms can be arranged upon request as well as adjoining rooms for larger numbers.

Greg Kotteakos

Back
Top Bottom