2003 Melbourne Seniors Cup

Peter Coburn

Sponsor
Seniors%202003%20Melb%20Cup.jpg

Entry Form can be downloaded from http://www.tenpin.org.au/entries/Seniors 2003 Melb Cup.pdf

2003 Melbourne Seniors Cup - HELP!!!!!!!

At the Seniors Cup held in Canberra recently, there was talk that Victorian seniors bowlers would be quite happy to arrange billets and airport transfers for any interstate bowlers wanting to travel to Melbourne to attend the Melbourne Cup.

At present we have three bowlers from Brisbane who have sent off their entry money and booked their airfares for the weekend......but who cannot get any answers with regard to available billetting.

PLEASE - if there are any Vic bowlers participating in the Seniors Cup who are able to pick up three EXTREMELY handsome and talented Qld bowlers :lol: from the airport Saturday morning, deliver them to the bowl for their afternoon squad, give them a roof over their head for one night etc etc can you either advise via this forum, or email me at [email protected] ASAP, so that we still have time to make alternate arrangements if necessary.

We same three bowlers are also attending the Adelaide Cup, so any SA bowlers who might want to offer the same hospitality when we get to your State if you could let us know via the same avenues, or when you get to Melbourne, that would be greatly appreciated.

Jagga (and Animal and Steve) :wink:

Seniors Melbourn Cup

I am looking forward to seeing some of the old faces in Melbourne.
I am also looking forward to the strong competition, The old farts allways make winning difficult.
Ray

Back
Top Bottom