2001- Rate your year

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
Good? Bad? any highlights, where can you improve in 2002?

I'll do mine to start it off

5 tournaments
5 Cashes
1 Matchplay
199 average

High finish
Warnambool cup 6th place

highlights

290 game at Warnambool

first ever cashes in Aus Open and Melbourne Cup, Bowled(and cashed) in my first ever South Pacific, First career top 10 finish at Warnambool.

Can 2002 be better?- Definetely if cashes get turned into cuts more often

Goals for 2002- at least cash in everything again, maybe pinch a win somehwere

Adrian . . . 2002 Victorian Rachuig Team???

Entries for the trials will be out next week.

I had a pretty decent year....averaged about 170 or 180 at State, that was disappointing, but hey.
Came first for All Events at Illawarra Junior C'ships on 2015 for 9, nearly breaking Rob Townsends record. Also did well in Masters & other events.
Averaged 192 at Sydney Cup......not bad for my first shot at an interstate tourney.
Made Stepladder at Orange & finished 3rd behind Belmo & Matt Sofia...pretty stoked with that.....averaged 205 for the weekend, which was dead on my goal.
.......um....shot 7 700 series, including my high of 790.
Won a few leagues at home, took a clean sweep of the last season of junior league.

A little disappointed with my performance at Shield Roll Offs, couldnt get psyched up, plus I damaged my hand with excessive bowling the w/e before.
Overall, I'm very happy with the year.
This year.....I wanna make Masters at State....Average at least 200 at Nats....Improve on the tournies I did well in for 2001.....Shoot 300 & 800 for 3 maybe
icon_smile.gif
.....Make Pressies Shield.

Good Luck & High Scoring

Big B

bowled around 150 games, maintained my 200+ average bowled a 300, bowled 3 tournaments, won about 1000, purchased no equipment.

2002 goal, stop whinging about half the nuffies out there scoring, and get out there and put some talent to work, might even update the turbo x and sea wolf.

(mission impossible.......or is it)

Back
Top Bottom