2 Cheap Ebonite Bags.

Trying to clean up the closet of the great bags that i no longer have any use for.
The bags are getting too big and heavy for the front seat of my ute so have decided to go smaller.

For sale is an Ebonite Voyager 3, 3 ball bag, 2 pockets, heavy sturdy wheels and great look. The bag is 2 months old and is in mint condition, no marks or scratches.
$165 is what i'm asking, delivery not included, pickup available in melbourne or $30 delivery within Australia.

The other bag i'm selling is an Ebonite Transport 4 inline 4 ball roller. Big wheels, pockets, sturdy frame.
The bag is 3 months old, no marks or scratches, mint condition.
Im asking $200, delivery not included, pickup available in Melbourne or $30 delivery Australia wide.

Trying to clean up the closet of the great bags that i no longer have any use for.
The bags are getting too big and heavy for the front seat of my ute so have decided to go smaller.
For sale is an Ebonite Voyager 3, 3 ball bag, 2 pockets, heavy sturdy wheels and great look. The bag is 2 months old and is in mint condition, no marks or scratches.
$165 is what i'm asking, delivery not included, pickup available in melbourne or $30 delivery within Australia.
The other bag i'm selling is an Ebonite Transport 4 inline 4 ball roller. Big wheels, pockets, sturdy frame.
The bag is 3 months old, no marks or scratches, mint condition.
Im asking $200, delivery not included, pickup available in Melbourne or $30 delivery Australia wide.[/Q
could u send me a pic of the four ball bag cheers rob

Back
Top Bottom