1x12 & 2x 13 balls for sale

stormxxx

Just getting rid of old stock. and get new gear for the next season.. All balls are on first drill

12lb Brunswick Groove Reactive (ok condish but crap ball) $45 + p
13lb Ebonite Maxim Plastic (barely used) $45 + p
13lb Ebonite Apex Aggression (alot of wear and tear but very good ball in it's day still rolls well) $55 + p

All prices are negotiable...

Pics available on request.

Mob number is 0466488532.

Cheers.

12lb Brunswick Groove Reactive $35 + p
13lb Ebonite Maxim $40 +
13lb Ebonite Apex Aggression $50 + p

Maxim/Groove Double $70 + p
Apex/Maxim or Apex/Groove $80 + p

All three balls for $110 + p

Need to get rid of these.

12lb Brunswick Groove Reactive $30+ p
13lb Ebonite Maxim $35 + p
13lb Ebonite Apex Aggression 40 +p

All three for $95 +p

$25.00 + postage on each ball. Need to offload as my ball bag only carries 3 balls and i dont have any room for these three.. as I've ordered my new gear.

The Ebonite Maxim Spare is in quality condition, and I've barely rolled with it, The Brunswick Groove is in good condition on first drill but I've rolled alot of games with it, and the Apex Aggression has alot of wear and tear but still rolls pretty well suprisingly.

I've got a couple of added Items for sale (Everything must go fast):

Brunswick Dry Zone Reactive 13lb (a few scratches where i used to drop the ball but in quality condition otherwise) $35 + postage

Ebonite Transport III Ball Roller-2002 Model (Great condition barely travelled with it)
26990_403480619154_601194154_5247998_2716220_n.jpg

26990_403480609154_601194154_5247997_6824071_n.jpg

$80 ono + postage

All other original balls which is the Ebonite Maxim, Apex Aggression both 13lb, $20 + postage.

hello great to see that you got the bag from america ,what condition is ebonite bag i have someone that is interested in it how much for postage to adelaide 5108

hello great to see that you got the bag from america ,what condition is ebonite bag i have someone that is interested in it how much for postage to adelaide 5108

Yeah man, waiting for it to arrive but heaps stoked, been eyeing it off for a while!!!

It's in pretty good condition, I can't see anything majorly wrong with it. apart from maybe the loss of a little bit of colour but that comes naturally.

I wouldn't really know how to quote a price on a bag?, I know BBA charges 30 bucks for shipping a bag but I don't know whether that is an average price or that would cover them for anywhere in Australia, I'll definately get back to ya on that one.

Brunswick Dry Zone Sold

Items left:
13lb Ebonite Maxim (1st drill, VG condition) $ 20 + postage
Ebonite Transport Bag (3 ball capacity, Solid condition) $ 90 + postage

how come price has gone up on bag was $80 on another pages have someone lined up for bag in adelaide please let me know how much to send to adelaide 5108

how come price has gone up on bag was $80 on another pages have someone lined up for bag in adelaide please let me know how much to send to adelaide 5108

Oh sorry, I forgot how much I had on it, yeah $80 bucks is fine. I wouldn't know how to get a quote on a roller bag, Would you be happy with $30.00? I believe that is the rate that BBA charge for shipping of roller bags.

How much for the three 13lb balls together also what damage has there been to the bag? May take the lot if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom