16 pounders for sale!

D

DavidSexton

I have a few 16lb balls for sale, just want to clear some space in the bedroom!

USED 16lb Storm X-Factor Reloaded....2.5" pin, a few small nicks on bottom of ball, but otherwise in good condition...$60 plus postage..

USED 15lb Storm Fired Up.....Fingers replugged good cond...$80 plus postage

NEW 16lb AMF Hawk, 16lb NIB 3" pin...........$120 plus postage

NEW 16lb Columbia WOW NIB 4" pin............$180 plus postage

Just PM me or call on 0431 762 197 if interested.

Make me an offer!! Will consider anything reasonable. May also entertain a trade with say a Trifecta or a like swap.

I will include postage with the price of these balls, and am open to offers, or even trades NIB for a used newer ball. Just PM me please!

Hi David. I'm interested on the Fired Up 15lb ball. Has it been plugged just once? What's the pin placement? Would you accept $50 inclusive of postage for it? If not, can I have it for $50 + postage? How much would the postage be to Canberra?

Elmar, the pin placement is approx 2.5-3 inches. Fingers only have been replugged on the ball. As for price....50 plus postage will be O.K...It will be around $15 to post it to Canberra.

Elmar, the pin placement is approx 2.5-3 inches. Fingers only have been replugged on the ball. As for price....50 plus postage will be O.K...It will be around $15 to post it to Canberra.
Thanks David. I've done the payment to your account in the amount of $65. Please post item to Elmar Manlulu 43 Tinderry Circuit, Palmerston, ACT 2913.

Fired Up is sold now, open to offers on the other balls. Someone surely still sould use a 16lber??

Open to any offers for the three remaining 16's, the Fired up is sold now. They might be a couple of years old, but they are NIB 1st quality balls! Myself and my brother each use 16's to good effect, hoping someone out there might do the same.......

The Fired Up is sold, the others open to any offer. These are Brand New still in original boxes, and are 1st quality. Just Pm me with a price, and I'll see what i can do! Cheers

Any reasonable offer considered for these.....X-Factor Re-Loaded used just ask me.....$40 inc postage even! The Hawk and Wow are brand new in box, name a price, i'm willing to consider anything reasonable!
Cheers!

how much would the postage be to tasmania for the Storm X-Factor Reloaded?. thanks

Hi, you can have the ball including postage for $40 if you like, i'm easy there. Postage is ususally roughly $16-$18 or so, it recently went up. It's in pretty good nick, just has a few small marks on the bottom of the ball.

Cheers.

Sorry about that...Been busy at work the last few days. Have 5-7-10 hater interested in the Re-Loaded....but still have the others for sale. Just PM me or call/txt me on 0431 762 197. Cheers.

X_Factor Ace sold....Make an offer on the others.....Open to any reasonable offer. These balls are new, they are 16lb...Any strong men out there!!

Hiya, just wondering is the wow the pearl version or standard version. What kinda price am I looking at to get it to melbourne?
Thanks

G'day the Hack....I actually have both! 16lb Wow pearl and a normal Wow....I live in Geelong, so postage is going to be less than $10 for it, even with registered. I'll do it for $170 all up if you like....they cost me about that much when i got them...

Need to get some $ for Christmas...the 16lb Wow with a 4 " pin is now $150 delivered....... the 16lb AMF Hawk with 3 " pin is now just $100 delivered!! These are BRAND NEW so surely someone wants a NEW BALL for not much. They might not be the latest but they'll do the job O.K for starters.

Just ring me 0431 762 197 or PM me for details, Cheers.

The Wow is also sold now, as is the Re-loaded. All i have left is the Hawk, will consider any offers for this. Want to clear some space at home!

Back
Top Bottom