15pounds & 14 pounds

M

mr_change

2 15 pounds for sale near new. A world class and a world class particle pearl. I have less than 40 games bowled between both of these balls I brought them at the same time but they are just to heavey for me. I am wanting $140 each Can buy together or seperate I just want them gone. They are drill for my hand so plugging and redrilling may be needed.

I have 3 14 pound bowling balls also for sale I used these balls for about 1 year in league swapping which ones i used from week to week. The sting, The hornet and the terminator. I like $100 each for these balls. These are drilled for my hand so replugging and drilling may be needed.

email me on [email protected] or pm.

these balls are south west brisbane.

hi
bob here from adelaide
ive just start bowling again after 13 years away, getting older now with back and knee problems.
need to bowl lighter ball, have you still got your 14lb balls for sale.
if so would you take $80 for one, as i would have to ship it down,
and most probably have it plugged.
i'm on a pension so i have'nt got a lot of money.
would be interested in sting, but others would be ok

also do you have any idea of cost to ship it to adelaide.

sincerly
bob
[email protected]

2 15 pounds for sale near new. A world class and a world class particle pearl. I have less than 40 games bowled between both of these balls I brought them at the same time but they are just to heavey for me. I am wanting $140 each Can buy together or seperate I just want them gone. They are drill for my hand so plugging and redrilling may be needed.

I have 3 14 pound bowling balls also for sale I used these balls for about 1 year in league swapping which ones i used from week to week. The sting, The hornet and the terminator. I like $100 each for these balls. These are drilled for my hand so replugging and drilling may be needed.

email me on [email protected] or pm.

these balls are south west brisbane.
U STILL GOT THE 15 LB DALLA IF SO WHAT ARE THEY

Back
Top Bottom