14lb & 15lb balls for sale

hegs

Up for sale i have a 14lb Storm xxx factor and a 15lb Amb bronze center.

XXX Factor About 100 games bowled and only drilled once asking only
$70.00 including postage. Good ball regretful sale but to many balls.

Amb bronze center 15lb about 65 games bowled with this ball exec cond
and great ball to bowl with regetful sale aswell but just to many balls in
the shed so need to make room. $80.00 including postage. Plugged and
drilled twice.

Paul.

14Lb XXX Factor no longer for sale due to damae from sitting in shed but i have a blue & white ogre for sale 15Lb and only six games old. This ball has been plugged once but in exec cond and onlt askin $150.00 this price includes postage.

If you want pics of balls pm me your email address and i will send them to you. :)

Matt you could have the ogre for $130.00 if you want to make the trip down for it.

Paul:)

Also up sale i have a visionary immortal pearl thumb plugged twice and ball in good cond. This ball has bowled about 80 games so im going to let this ball go for a low $70.00 this includes postage and now im droping bronze to $70.00 as well this also includes postage.

Paul. :)

Ok i have to sell these balls people as i have no room for them so what im going to do is drop the ogre to $ 130.00 Delivered and the bronze and immortal pearl can go for $60.00 Delivered if you buy you will be happy with balls so if your interested pm me or post as i check often.

Thanks Paul. :)

Ok guys and girls now im serious these ball have to go so im dropin them again now the immortal and bronze are only $50 each and that includes postage and the ogre is now only $110 and that includes postage so if you want them pm me or post as i check daily.

Thanks Paul. :)

Hi guys ogre has been sold and want others to go so come on and get them while there still cheap and i still have them.

Cheers Paul.:)

Back
Top Bottom