$10,000 Sunraysia Tenpin Cup January 2012.

Given the 2 options, I would go with the first one...

Having said that there might be a 3rd option... Keep the payouts the same as per the first revision and only pay down to 20th or 21st position instead of 26th...

Having said that there might be a 3rd option... Keep the payouts the same as per the first revision and only pay down to 20th or 21st position instead of 26th...

This would be the better option.

I suggest if you go with this option then you might see a few more bowlers pull the plug on there participation. No one likes top heavy prize payouts except those expected to finish up in those places. If you are going to pay out less than 1 in 3 you will find people will walk away.

I would suggest option A is the preferred option by the majority but if people want to bowl for the same amount of money as they originally signed on for then an extra $25 from the entry fee should do the trick. This would bring in an extra $2000 while droping 5 payout spots comes in at $1625.

Pity about the sponsors. Is it right to assume that the House boat company was one of them since noone had signed up to stay there!

hi guys if u go with the new squad time u have to move me in to B squad because i do not fly in to town to 940 if runs on time so i fell
like i be rushing if i bowled A squad with chick in at 10.30 right and i would go with Option A to thanks guys see u in a week

Hi Guys,

I take my hat off to you both you guys have done an awesome job in trying to get this off the ground.
I think I would have to go with Option A, but what ever the majority say.

See you next Week
Regards
Narelle

Hi Dean

Sorry for being a pain but can you change me to B squad now that you have post new squad times thanks.

Mario Cordedda

Hi All,
Attached is the oil pattern. It is slightly longer on the outside though.

Rob

Attachments

• Sunraysia KOSI.pdf
    843.3 KB · Views: 145
Hi Guys,
Joe & I are happy with the squad we are in & either option for prize money - probably prefer option A but willing to go with the flow.
dean

Can you remove Stephen Cowland from this event.

Sorry to be pulling out, hope everything goes well. Hopefully can make it down for the 2013 event.

Cheers, Cow

Hi Dean, sad to see Steven had to pull out. Could you please put Gordon Robinson into his spot in A squad, I am in B squad thanks mate.

Gordon Robinson.

Can you please take Paul McCammon out of C Squad they changed his work shift and he cant make it.
Thanks
Andy Mckay.

Back
Top Bottom