Well Done Joe Tomasinski And Staff

noddy

I would like to congratulate Joe and the staff at Ed Fleming Lanes for a well ran tourny over the long weekend.

Numbers were down for this tournment but the bowling was great to watch by all.

Once again well done Joe.

Alan Notman

As a distant observer, it was great to be able to watch the progress of the event via regularly updated scores on the website. A big thanks to all those involved with the updates.

Gary Black

Congratulations on a well run event! To all of the staff at Ed Fleming Lanes, a great job well done! As a bowler, we never had to wait for any staff to help us out, they were always there! Lacky and I will definitely be back next year! (Hopefully it will be a bit warmer for us Queenslanders!!) :)

Kyles

Its never warm in Melbourne in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Further to the above thanks, I would like to tyhank Karl Goodger in the Pro Shop for getting my favourite ball (Dynothane Centrifugal Mass) back in the game after it sustained damage in practice on day 1 ready for day 2.

Thanks too to Scotty for your help.

Previous game result's up by 2-3 third frame of next game well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary...................................................................:cool:

Hope to back at this tourny next year after a couple of yrs away now, really miss June long weekends out in the hills!! Be nice if there was 130-140 players over both divvys next yr. Good job with the live scores and good format too.

A good job Luke, Live Scores Great.
The full story why I decided I could not assist with the scores at the Melbourne Cup will come out soon.
My first Queens Birthday weekend at home since 1993.
Ian Nicholls

Back
Top Bottom