Welcome NZ

WOT FOOTBALL on Sat. night??? Only one kind of football discussed here - GO LIONS!!

Welcome NZ and especially the women bowlers - please give us feedback from tourns. for women!!!

Flower

Can I ask any NZ bowlers to give me a low down of the bowling situation in NZ, particularly in the Hamilton area.

Just keen to know whats happening over there.

I can't help for news about Hamilton in particular, but for general NZ News (tournament results, rankings etc) you can go to the www.superbowl.co.nz site (This is the site for Panmure Superbowl in Auckland), and click on Tournament News.

Just out of interest, I would personally like to see more NZ information on the TotalBowling site - tournaments on the calendar, entry forms, results etc etc, but obviously this won't happen unless there is some real demand for it. So, who else would like to see this sort of information here?

David.

Wellcome New Zealand or should i say our 7th State :D

Gary................................

Don't you mean 9th state? Or don't you worry about ACT or Tasmania.

Not that we would ever call ourselves a state of Australia anyway. :wink:

David.

Northern Territory & ACT (Australian Capital Territory) are Territories not states :)

So much to learn ;)

Oops, my apologies. I guess I am lucky I didn't call Australia the West Island of New Zealand.

It is said that in order to be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid.

David.

What the..? Tasmania is apart of Australia?? Getouttahere!!

Welcome our neighbours from the east. Now you finally have a forum of your own to post in... What a glorious day for new zealand, should be a national holiday

pfft what ever! lol, why does everyone want to bowl for tassie all the time then, your just the back up plan :p jokes

With respect to the other fellow Aussies posting to this forum I must point something out.

I remember a stamp commemorating the granting of state hood to the Northern Territory. Thus I think the Northern Territory is in fact classed as a state of Australia.

griggsy said:
pfft what ever! lol, why does everyone want to bowl for tassie all the time then, your just the back up plan :p jokes

Because you hardly ever have enough each year to MAKE the teams?? :p And even less in the girls next year *sigh* oh well.... Good Luck Tassie, keep on keepin on!

Macca

Beanie said:
Perhaps I'm not so young and stupid after all - but then again I'm a Kiwi!!!

Does this help?? BAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, had to make the first sheep joke in the NZ forum ;)

Back
Top Bottom