Storm Virtual World

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
The Virtual World is one of Storms International releases, which means it won't be around for long. Which is a shame, because this is a really good pill.

The VW has the Tropical Heat Hybrid coverstock wrapped around a Virtual Gravity core. I drilled mine with almost identical pin-pap distance as my Hybrid, but with the pin slightly above the ring finger rather than below. It (surprisingly) hooks 3-5 boards less than the hybrid overall on our house pattern, with a stronger midlane and less angular backend. Carry is simply phenomenal - very strong and continous through the deck, and raps have been mainly 4s, 7s or 9pins rather than 10pins.

This is going to be a great strokers pill - the easier you roll it, the better it carries. Hopefully Storm will keep this in production for a while, but I already have two more put away in case they don't - first time I have ever done that with a ball. It is that good. Get one.

Ha ha I'm no happier leaving a cold 9 pin than wrapping a 10 pin. I like most bowlers expect to leave 10 pins I don't expect to leave a 9 pin.

Back
Top Bottom