Brunswick Twisted Fury

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know about Brunswick's newest Bowling Ball, the TWISTED FURY, due out Mid-Nov in America. The Twisted Fury is comprised of an asymmetric version of the Torsion Core and the EnMotion Reactive coverstock.

Have a look at http://www.bowlersdream.com/twistedfury.html they go into the balls details and show pictures of the core and ball.

The pro's in america have just been given the twisted furys, follow the below link to see the ball and the different pro layouts.
http://www.seriouskeglers.com/2007/10/brunswick-twisted-fury-siting-brunswick.html

Regards,

Marc Triulcio

the twisted fury is a great ball. I got mine drilled yesterday and had a few games with it today and just like brunswick says it has great mid lane recovery and big backend. I got it drilled very strong to complement the ball. I was bowling on a typical house shot standing 32 board shooting around 13 out to 5 board.

the twisted fury is a must have if u are looking for a heavy oil ball

Had this ball for a few months now and im very impressed.
Drilled with the pin 5 1/2 inches for the axis and the locator set at 45 degrees from the axis line. This ball is really clean through the heads gets into a strong mid lane roll then an agressive backend. Awsome ball on medium to heavy patterns with some friction down lane.

i just got my twisted fury polished the other day and had a balance hole put in and WOW. the 220 grit wet sand finish was a little too much for me it really needed alot of oil in the middle part of the lane. But know with the polish it gets through the middle soo smooth and saves heaps for the backened, much more contralable on a medium pattern.

cheers patty

I got my Twisted Fury in Oct 2008 and used it in a 4 man league for about a month and a half . I improved straight away with mid to high 600's where I was scoreing only low to mid 500's with my other ball a Brunswick Thunder ...... scored a perfect score of 300 on the 8th Jan 2009 with the Twisted , 1st day / 1st round back in the Prestige Singles at Raymond Terrace Bowl ...... An awesome ball .... Highly recommended .

Rolled a 300 in innisfail Open today with my Twisted Fury. Also shot a 299 with it a few months ago in Masters finals......and a 776 series in league. Great ball. I might even contemplate buying one or more of the Siege range soon.

Back
Top Bottom