TOTALBOWLING NOW ON FACEBOOK

Fantastic idea, this is the beginning of the new era of tb... If there is anything we can help with like Ryan has done let us all know!

Post your events; ideas; sales; opinions; EVERYTHING; on the TB Facebook. If you have the chance; link back to TotalBowling under most circumstances :)

That's the most help you can give TB; simple as that! :cool:

Late yesterday (6/10) I was approached by a 'fringe' bowler and asked about TB on facebook. The comments given were very positive in particular with regardes to the pictures of some of the past events.

Congratulations guys you have yet again lifted the profile of our sport in Australia. Thankyou!!

The only Issue with TB (or any forum) on FaceBook is people wont visit forums like this (why would they if its all on FaceBook)

It cost money to run a forum like TB and I would assume that the money comes from the advertisers

As an advertiser would spend money on Advertising on a forum that has no traffic??

So whats going to happen to totalbowling.com

Links on Facebook, head back to the forum.

If Joe Blow starts a thread here, about some Strike-o-Matic 7 no-tap event, he can post a link on TB's facebook page. When someone clicks on that link on FB, it heads back to the thread here.

Exactly what Androoo said.

However Nev, if you simply had a look on the TotalBowling Facebook page; you would have seen this for yourself. ;)

Not to mention that the Facebook page is PROMOTING TotalBowling... TotalBowling is a Website and a Forum, so for your comment
The only Issue with TB (or any forum) on FaceBook is people wont visit forums
. If someone likes the page on Facebook, chances are they are going to google TotalBowling ;)

Are there any suggestions for the TotalBowling Facebook page? So far it is kicking along quite well with 290 likes however surely there are more ideas! :) Please get thinking!

Personally i reckon its a great idea on be on facebook.
One suggestion i do have is if your going to link to the main page, then it needs to be up to date. Someone who is new to the site would rather see new items and current rankings - not from 12 months ago

Just a few stats from the Facebook page, which has been open for almost a week...

• Total Likes
    • Friends of Fans
    • People Talking About This?
    • Weekly Total Reach?
Pretty astonishing, that over 70,000 different people have potentionally exposed to the Totalbowling page

Androooo I think u need to state the one week thing again at the bottom of your post... The almighty power of social media!

Back
Top Bottom