Storm The Storm Virtual Gravity NANO is coming

Looks to be a good ball. Have not found condition that will allow me to play it with out it rolling out on me. Will use it in Next Level Bowling Supplies grand prix. Hopefull get a couple of games with it then.

George - cheers for the PM - i can't reply "personally" (as i've not got to 10 posts just yet) ... any idea how much it'd be?

Cheers again to those who've PM'd me.

Going to have another week or two and maybe change surface of a ball or two first - but will probably be in touch mid April.

Aparently the PBA pros have said that it looks good with a bit of game shine on it. What do you think george?

Depends mate, the PRO's have a higher rotation rate than most of us and also the PBA patterns are low in volume, they are polishing their's through need based on what they are bowling on.

In Australia most of our league and tournament shots have a decent amount in the heads so polishing it is unnescessary unless you through a tonne of revs and/or you bowl very slow and you want to stop the ball from grabbing so early.

This ball's cover does tame down a fraction after 3-4 games, initially it will grab in parts of the lane you dont want it to grab :) just shows you how strong the cover is.

As with all hook monsters the key to longevity is cleaning. It's important you clean all your balls with an approved cleaner after use. This will prolong the hitting power of the ball considerably.

Hope this helps

In Australia most of our league and tournament shots have a decent amount in the heads so polishing it is unnescessary unless you through a tonne of revs and/or you bowl very slow and you want to stop the ball from grabbing so early.

I'll vouch for that - the difference is staggering ... oil everywhere here. Polished Gravity Shift & Wild Thing just slide forever - 2, 8, 10 whenever you get it wrong (and i do plenty). Slightly duller Rapid Fire was quite effective tonight though.

Got mine recently, need to put a few more miles on it to get some game shine on it. It smells quite nice too:p

nano.jpg

I have just ordered my Nano and pick it up next week. I currently have polished ROF pin up. What I am hoping to achieve with this ball is a deeper line. Bowling on a THS, most right handers play down 10 all the time. With my ROF, I also play down 10. I am hoping this ball will allow me to open up the lane a bit more, whilst still hitting the same break point and creating more entry angle into the pocket.

Am I right in what i'm saying here?

Bigsy...

I've had 70 games on mine and its still hitting and hooking like it did when I first bought it even though its had a resurface I clean it after each night with an approved ball cleaner and micro fibre towel. Mines dulled to about 2000grit for the conditions here in Ballarat.

Back
Top Bottom