NEXT EVENT?

MANUKAU This week

Can anyone list the details of event
cost, prizes etc

And a current list of the field

YES saw the list yesterday

cheers Jason

hopefully see you Sunday

i believe its a wood house, so have u got any Urethane balls for sale???

HEY STAX

Firstly thought that its was cool over here

BUT U Told me endless stories about bowling in this beautiful country from the 80's on how much OIL there is over here

Well they used it ALLL in the 80's CAUSE THERE'S NOTHING TODAY lol

I'm not going to say it was wet because it wasn't, but I'm pretty happy to say that it wasn't as dry as Scoops makes out. I have certainly played on drier in Australia!!!

And no one could say it wasn't playable, just look at some of the numbers!

Drier in Aust????

have played on as dry but not drier, that wood have just meant wood only

congrats to Clint, picked him to win during game 3, had the right shot for the centre

perhaps if they refilled the kegel after every 6lanes may have been better

Do they have a Kegal?
If so how come the lanes were dry, or are the lanes cracked like Melville, (oops, swear word!)?
Mark West was the last techo that I remember there, I'm sure he is no more, but he made sure there was a ton of oil on 4-5-6 boards. No oil on 1-2-3 boards. Lefthanded heaven. BTW Mark was lefthanded!!!

Got go, I'll come back later.

Stax

I will give you that it got a little drier as you worked your way down the centre........the joys of a pad machine!

On dry, cast your mind back to the "long" pattern at Rachiug last year, it was pretty nicely toasted after 15 games........

HEY NO ARGUEMENT THERE

Rachuig last year was a complete joke, and from what i hear 6games a day no reconditioning this year will be no paradise,
But for you guys bowling on that last weekend, will put u in good stead

Seems you've taken my comments about the tournament a little to heart Craig
I was merely passing comment to an ole friend who lived in this country for many years and played all the events here in his day

and if u think thats an acceptable condition for your National events then thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it ;)

You are right that Rachuig this year will be interesting if nothing else.

I haven't taken your comments to heart. It just always concerns me that we have a limited number of proprietors in New Zealand who are willing to run tournaments at no profit (and often at a loss) to themselves. This position can not be helped by having any part of a tournament subsequently critised on a public forum.

Not that i really have to tell you but actually Mark & i spoke to Andrew on both days at length regarding the event, of which i would call constructive feedback :cool:

And if matters are not discussed then perhaps things will always be the way they are :rolleyes:

Having run event's in several countries i think i understand and appreciate what it takes to run an event, getting sponsors, bowlers, volunteers, its generally a thankless task :crazyeye:

Back
Top Bottom