Other Seismic Raging Bull Stampede

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G’Day Bowling Fans!

The Stampede has a solid red cover wrapped around the Horn asymmetrical core. The ball motion is very useful, being strong off the midlane, then a smoother, heavy roll in the backend that still covers plenty of lane.

In this review, you’ll get to learn about the ball and the ways you can manipulate it to your advantage, then see some video with the ball at box surface, using a few release changes to change the reaction.

When I straightened up a hair, the difference is both subtle in reaction and significant in terms of impact. A great example of how sometimes in bowling, less is more. I think the strokers are going to adore this ball!

http://bowlersedge.com.au/2013/07/seismic-raging-bull-stampede/

Enjoy!
Cheers,
Jason

How would you compare this with the Radical Reax? I am looking at possibly getting that, but this one also intrigues me as I have some prior experience with Seismic (Aftermath)

Benton, I have a stampede drilled 60-4-30 and it goes a bit longer than my aftermath solid did it was 70-4-25 but the stampede likes a bit of oil and comes of the pattern hard, it keeps the pins low I love it.

Hi Brenton,

Sorry, been away working in Canberra and haven't been about!

The stampede is a little cleaner through the front and carries better when thrown straighter. The Reax reads earlier and has a more curving backend shape. That said, with enough friction, the Stampede hooks a ton! But I am using a lot of side rotation to keep it alive. (When I can do that though, the impact is downright rude!)

In a nut shell, the stampede is more hook -set, the reax keeps traveling.

Both great balls and I find they compliment each other nicely.

Cheers,
Jason

Thanks Jason. Sounds like the Reax might be the better option then as I prefer arc and continuation to skid, hook, set.

Back
Top Bottom