Other Seismic Raging Bull Longhorn

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Bowling Fans!

This is a review of the Raging Bull Longhorn from Seismic Bowling. The Longhorn has a really attractive pearl cover wrapped around an elongated (higher RG) version of the Horn asymmetrical core. The ball motion is very useful, being strong off the midlane, then a smoother, heavy roll in the backend. This can keep you out of trouble in a lot of places, in my experience.

In this review, you'll get to learn about the ball and the ways you can manipulate it to your advantage, then see some video with the ball at box surface, then scuffed with a 1000 grit Abralon pad. The difference is, well; Striking! :)

Of course, it's available now through Bowler's Edge!

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Jason

Wholesale Enquiries
Pro Shops Contact:
Ken McLachlan Bowling Supplies
[email protected]
0488 300 212

http://bowlersedge.com.au/2013/06/seismic-raging-bull-longhorn-review-reaction/

Hi John, it is intended to get the longhorn and the new ball. Seismic are a moving company at the moment pity we can't buy in australia though. But sounds like they might be now.

Hi John, it is intended to get the longhorn and the new ball. Seismic are a moving company at the moment pity we can't buy in australia though. But sounds like they might be now.
Better watch the video to the end for details on where to get one!

Here's a Hint - Read my first post! ;-)

And Velo! Who the hell is "Dusty"..? A Country and Western singer? :p

Hey Jason,

I was not sure if you would pick that up. Neil called you Dusty in an old post by mistake. So, a joke with Neil there.

:) I've been called plenty worse!

In fact, if you saw me bowl lately, "Rusty" would be more appropriate...

Reactions: CT
Back
Top Bottom