SA TBA Committee

strop

Elite Athlete
Hello,
I was ask who the new committee was, cause I dont know self.

Is it possible either here or the SA TBA site to know who they are please.

Cheers
Tony

Tony,

Mick Phelan - Chairman
Cheryl Sturtzel - Sec
Tracy Howie - Treasurer
Lyn Alexander - Development Officer
Jo Babic - TBA State Manager

I am sure thats everyone, hope that helps.

thanks for that jase. I just noticed on the SA TBA site this list and structure is listed on there which is great. A first I think. It also mentions a lot of sub committee's as well. Do we know who they are as yet?

cheers

Tony

Tony,

Yes there are a number of sub-committee's in place or being formed. Those responsible for each sub-committee so far are: Adult / Youth - Tracy Howie, Junior - Arlene Curtis, Coaching / Development - Bob Alexander, Uniforms and Bookings - Pam Turner and Disabilities is yet to be resolved.

If there is anyone interested in heading up the Disabilities sub-committee please get in touch with either myself or Mick Phelan, you can PM me on this site.

Each person responsible for their sub-committee will form a group to co-ordinate the responsibilities under each sector and will be accountable to the Executive Committee.

Jo

JoSpencer said:
Tony,
Yes there are a number of sub-committee's in place or being formed. Those responsible for each sub-committee so far are: Adult / Youth - Tracy Howie, Junior - Arlene Curtis, Coaching / Development - Bob Alexander, Uniforms and Bookings - Pam Turner and Disabilities is yet to be resolved.

Each person responsible for their sub-committee will form a group to co-ordinate the responsibilities under each sector and will be accountable to the Executive Committee.
Jo

What a great STRUCTURE - that is the way to go. Well done TBA of SA.

Max

Back
Top Bottom