S.A CUP

noddy

Hi Guys,
Can anyone let me know when the entry forms for S.A CUP will be coming out..

Alan Notman

Alan

I wouldnt imagine too long. Its been done and awaiting final approval from Tony Goodwin. He is currently in Singapore for the World Cup so id imagine it will be signed off soon and online when he gets back (about a week).

Graham

With only six weeks to go before the SA CUP, there still doesn't seem to be any appearance of the entry form. Ok, obviously you will know that as you would probably be the one downloading it onto the forum. :roll: :roll:

I noticed that you said in a previous post that the entry form is waiting to be signed off by Tony Goodwin, therefore I would assume that there is a final copy of the entry form somewhere. Is it possible you can give some sort of information about how the tournament is going to be run or start a post on the tournament forum so that bowlers can show their interest in the tournament.

I think it is disappointing that it has taken such a long time for a tournament of this nature (especially being one of the super six tournaments) to produce a entry form so that people can look at it and think about entering. Sure there will be the usual entrants into the tournament but at the same time, for those people that may have never entered before and would like to know more about the tournament. It doen't give bowlers much time to organise time off work or arrange flight plans yet alone accomadation to come from interstate to participate in a bowling tourament. :eek: :eek:

I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers in this tourmament aren't very high in 2005.

Sorry, wish I had more information. I designed the entry form and know that it was probably at final draft when I left AMF a few weeks ago.

I have emailed Tony Goodwin and asked him whether it is right to go. I will advise as soon as I get an answer.

There was a time once when the entry forms were handed out at the australian championships in october. But that was in the good old days.

tony

Back
Top Bottom