ROTO GRIP DARK STAR

Brando's ProShop

Score More For Le$$
Staff member
Value & Performance have always been synonymous with the Roto Grip® brand, & the all new Dark Star™ stands to continue that tradition.

Our first goal was to develop a stronger Shield™ Line ball to fit into the Roto Grip® line. The Team felt that there was too big of a gap between the Nomads & the Planet series balls. The intent was to create more mid-lane read with stronger backend motion, so we developed Photon™ core with a lower RG value & a higher differential.

To enhance this core motion we also added Ultimate Vision™ pearl coverstock to this ball. This performance proven coverstock was found on the Epic™ & Illusion™ series of balls. It boasts a higher coefficient of friction & surface texture for added traction in the oil & superior backend performance.

This combination of core & coverstock was the ideal fit into the line. Our tests showed that it filled the gap between the Nomads & the Planet series balls perfectly.

The legacy of value & performance will live on in the all new Dark Star™.

MORE INFORMATION: Click HERE
ROTO GRIP YOU TUBE CHANNEL: Click HERE
RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE: Click HERE
AVAILABLE: Now

PROSHOPS – If you have not received your information on the Dark Star please contact us.
BOWLERS – Contact your local ProShop to place your order.

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO RECEIVE UP TO DATE INFORMATION & PRICING ON ALL THE LATEST RELEASE BALLS, BAGS & SHOES - [email protected]

Attachments

• DarkStar.JPG
    DarkStar.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DarkStarCore.JPG
    DarkStarCore.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
I recieved mine from Brando, drilled by Ross. This ball is ideal on medium oil with clean backends and doesn't mind a bit of carried down oil also. It breezes through the midlane very predictably and breaks very well to the pocket. I would recommend this ball to anyone wanting to compliment their bag of tricks. If you like Storm/Roto gear, why haven't you got 1 yet???

Back
Top Bottom