Other Raging Bull Charged

BigDaz

I see the Seismic Forum doesnt get much love so ill add my 2 cents about this ball.

Firstly, i bowl in a Wood lane centre with too much friction to use high performance gear. So dad and myself go and have a roll at our closest Synthetic centre every now and then.
This centre is mainly a social bowler centre, with the lanes only being oiled once or twice a week. Its always about 3-4 day old oil when we hit it, lots of carry down and completely burned between 10 and 10 for the first 15ft sometimes up to 25ft.

On to the good stuff. I drilled this ball 55°x3.5"x25°. For my stats this is a long and strong layout, but not flippy.

This ball let me move inside and still had enough energy to recover AND carry. I dont have a powerful shot, im a stroker with 270 rpm and i have never been able get inside this deep and have a ball turn. Usually with me when i go deep the ball will just flatten out because of my specs. Dont be confused though, this ball is strong but had a great read and is so predictable, and looks SWEET rolling on the lane! :D

I'm yet to throw this peice on a fresh pattern, but i cant wait to test it and myself when that day comes.

Obvisously theres a time and place for every ball to come out of the bag, but in days gone by once the heads burn i have to move right and use less aggresive gear. BUT now i can bring this ball out and get a few more games out of my line, and trust that when i move with the transition this ball WILL recover.

Best ball i've ever thrown. If anybody who reads this has ever considered buying a Seismic bowling ball, dont hesitate. You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Raging Bull Charged - Seismic Bowling Ltd

My RBC1.jpg

Just an update here, Threw this ball at Caboolture for the QLD Open on the WTBA Tokyo 43" Kegel Pattern.

SWEEEEEEET!! haha :D

I started with my Seismic Aftermath Solid (Will post a review for it too shortly) Once i hit some burn i moved inside with it and was throwing LEFT alot. About 90% user error but also this ball was starting to move so i went and grabbed that Raging Bull Charged. Best ball change i have ever made in a tournament.

Unfortunatly i wasnt bowling to a very high standard, but this ball did some amazing things, just coasted thru the heads every ..... single ..... ball. Didnt read the burn areas at all BUT when it came time to find some feet and dance this ball was more than ready. Bowled a few blocks with high speed high rev guys pushing oil out to my breakpoint and creating carry down and this ball didnt even care, just shrugged it off.

Seriously, if you're looking for a Strong Pearl peice and u would like to step away from the Storm/Ebonite International crowd, Consider this ball, it will not Disappoint!.

Will also add, for the tech heads. I throw a 18mph 270-280 rpm shot. 50-60 rotation and 7-11 tilt. By no means big numbers, and i was laying this ball down from about 22 board past 13 board out to 8 ish. Something that will normally have me leaving tens or just not being able to trust myself OR not get back to the pocket at all. (keeping in mind 43' OIL patterns and similar has been an enemy of mine for years due to my speed and lack of revs and)

Back
Top Bottom