35 45

(Tournament Director reserves the right to
verify and/or amend averages, and has the final
decision to any disputed points, etc.)
Both the Male and Female Winner will be
determined by step ladder
Final—top 5—first game 3,4,5 placing will play off
Winner will play 2 place
Winner will play top Qualifier over 2 games.
The highest pinfall with handicap will be declared
the winner.

MENS PRIZES:
1st - Return Ticket to Philippines
(based on 50 Males bowlers)
2nd - $300
3rd - $200
4th - $150
5th - $120
6 to 8 place -$70

FEMALE PRIZES:
1st - Return Ticket to Philippines
(based on 30 Females)
2nd Place- $200
3rd- $150
4th—$100
5th—$60
*Note Non members please inquire—Ness

NAME:
TELEPHONE:
HIGHEST LEAGUE AVERAGE:
CENTRE:
DEPOSIT ( Min.deposit $10 )………………...
Thanks to the following sponsors:

THANK YOU TO ALL SPONSORS:

PHILIPPINE TOURS - GIGI KALONG
AMF CHADSTONE BOWL
Danoz Direct - Rachel
ENR Electric - Teks Romualdo
Modern Ref - Bernie Grueso
Fil- Aust Bowling League - Dandenong
Five Star Express - Aida & Eddie Santos

ForEnquiries contact:
Ness -433 229 035
Bernie - 0419 341 640
Romie-0411 609 853

I would like our saturday league bowlers to support this tournament. Great trips to be won and very nice cash payout too. Best of luck to all my mates from PTBL. Leo, tell Ness and Bernie i will be there if am not working.
Cheer mate
Alex :D

How are the numbers looking for this so far?

I think I will bowl Ness so count me in. I'll get my info to you as soon as I can.

Jane.

PS: I'll work on Ralph but he has no handicap so he might just come along and be a spectator.

How are the numbers looking for this so far?
I think I will bowl Ness so count me in. I'll get my info to you as soon as I can.
Jane.
PS: I'll work on Ralph but he has no handicap so he might just come along and be a spectator.

The tournament wouldn't be the same with out Ralph hehe. There will be a few with out handicap so yeah i'm 1 of them lol :p .

Chris

ok fellow bowlers, we have got one week to go for the FINAL TOURNAMENT of the YEAR 2006 and we are confident that we will get the numbers so come along and join us and we will have some fun. Be there coz we've got Bowling Ball to be won as a raffle prize
and many more......................

hmmmmmmm..........i would love to.....but im scared of leo on those lanes. and i cant bowl at chaddy, so its a maybe haha

Did i hear CASH!!!

I'll only come on one condition Leo, bring your family along!

Did i hear CASH!!!
Sorry Lindz,
I dont want to be your uncle... :)
CASH, yes... there will be lots of CASH available to fight for.
Just remind Bernie to offer some of his home made brownies to Ralph and Tonx and the rest of our fellow bowlers, this is called the Chaddy hospitality
C U All!

Sorry Lindz,
I dont want to be your uncle... :)
CASH, yes... there will be lots of CASH available to fight for.
Just remind Bernie to offer some of his home made brownies to Ralph and Tonx and the rest of our fellow bowlers, this is called the Chaddy hospitality
C U All!

I hear that these brownies are compensation for the lack of oil in the joint, am I correct? :D

All **** aside, this has to be one of the most attractive tournaments i've ever seen!

First prize is huge, the payout isn't crap, pot games galore and free brownies? MANTELLIGENT!

Did i hear CASH!!!
Lol Lindzy...you still haven't change abit after all these years mate @ CASH. Is "Mr Raveche" still sponsoring you Lindzy ;)
Maybe we should lower the dollars for the pot games so that many more bowlers can join us. It's going be a mega payday for someone. All we have to do is beat the Chaddy Boys at their own turf :cool:
Alex

Dear All....

Here are the conditions for the pot games on Sunday. (Its basically a skins format)

- All games are based on a scratch score ( Tonx, we do play fair )

- We are considering that the winning margin be 10 pins, anything less, winner gets $50 and the other $50 gets jackpotted to the final game. ( This can change to a "WIN" regardless of margin, we will have to take a vote on the day)

- Cost is $100 for 8 games ($10 per game x no of bowlers & $20 for the series) From past experience, each game can have a minimum worth of $100 and the series can be at least $300. Thats worth fighting for!

See you all...

LT

Please include myself in Tourney & pot games.
Haven't bowled at Chadstone for ages, so don't know what to expect.
Personally, the less I know the better. LOL.

Regards,

Darren Hallifax.

Hey Leo

I am not bowling in a regular but have a phantom league average of 184..What do you think! Can I get a run at that average?

Back
Top Bottom