Ebonite NVS

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
I had this ball drilled today and will see how it goes in league tomorrow night and practice on saturday Altona. I have been looking forward to this ball after my SR300 has been unreal.

Chris

Will do a review practice tomorrow should be able after 2 hours or so but my first impression is amazing. I used it for all 3 games of league and was very impressed came back from anywhere and if i shot a little inside it held it's course to the pocket and it's hits very hard.

Drilled Tuesday Arvo.
Drilling of the ball is attached.

This ball is very clean through the heads and reads the mid lane very well and doesn't over react i get the same reaction every time which i've been looking for. the reaction that this ball delivers in the backend is simply amazing. When i used it wednesday in league it was awsome could shoot a few different lines which was good and holds it energy untill the back end after bowling today with it just insane to how much hold this ball really has. the carry that this ball is just amazing it's just amazing. I'm impressed with the reaction on this ball and can't wait to through this ball on a tournament pattern.

Enjoy

PS Frank if you wanna help out a little bit go ahead as you saw it in action today

Attachments

• 25082007026.jpg
    25082007026.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 45