Newbie...

blakroz13

Hi all,

I have just started taking bowling seriously over the last few months and am looking to improve - I find myself improving each game, although still a long way to go before I can consider entering any tourneys. I have started league bowling at my local AMF with some friends, we started our own league as we all are fairly ordinary.

I want to get to a stage where I can consistantly bowl around the 200 mark (am some way off that currently but feel I can get there EVENTUALLY).

I have recently purchased my own ball (just a basic $150 T Zone to start with) and have improved my consistancy straight away.

Anywho, just thought I would finally say hello...

G'day mate.

So bowling at HyperDome AMF then? :) Sounds good.

Have fun and keep it up, might see you there once in a while ;)

Regards,
Ryan

Thanks for the welcome Ryan_E, yeah quite enjoying it at the moment - I am finding myself going a couple of nights a week. Plus our usual Tuesday night league...

Yeah just look for the guy with all the gear but no game... hehe :p

Once you pin down that straight ball, try entering a tourny. ;)

Averages range from anywhere, so dont think your average is too low! You will be suprised how quickly you will bump up the average from practicing consistantly! :)

Personally, I would try TwinTour, its pretty casual, and lots of members are simply in it for fun.

Cya round

Thanks Ryan_E,

Once I get myself comfortable and have some confidence in my ability I will certainly look to enter a tourney or two...

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom