Again, as with the LEvel 1 course release, Chris Batson will run the
first Level 2 course in each State
to ensure the State presenters are running them as planned

Lodge your level of interest with your State Coaching Director,
In NSW that is me, I am not sure about other States, but if
all else fails contact the TBA head office in QLD, Kelly Warren

Regards
Geoff

Nev the Level 2 issue is completely different. The people who just completed the level 1 course cant do level 2 for 2 years.

So the people that Geoff is asking for expressions of interest have been waiting for Level 2 for probably longer than you have been waiting for Level 1.

I found the guys at the TBA to be very good at getting back to me with info after i have asked questions, not sure why you are getting nowhere.

So the people that Geoff is asking for expressions of interest have been waiting for Level 2 for probably longer than you have been waiting for Level 1.

Possibly but its been 3 years here

I found the guys at the TBA to be very good at getting back to me with info after i have asked questions, not sure why you are getting nowhere.

Yep Sure Kelly at the TBA office has been great

Not really sure what the problem is here but there seems to be a new excuse every time we get close.
We are now waiting for a State Meeting that is on the 13th
Then I'm sure it will be something else

Possibly but its been 3 years here

Yep Sure Kelly at the TBA office has been great

Not really sure what the problem is here but there seems to be a new excuse every time we get close.
We are now waiting for a State Meeting that is on the 13th
Then I'm sure it will be something else

I know you have been hanging in there for a while now

I know that Chris Batson will raise the issue during that weekend of the 13th and hopes to get something happening

My only other advice for now would be to try and get some peoples names who are interested in doing the Level 1 so as when it is announced they can apply , go on line and do that part of the course, they can all do it now if you wish

The sad part will be if after all this time when people have been complaining, and rightly so, that when it is announced no one registers for the course

Not long now mate , just a week to get some news

Cheers
Geoff

Back
Top Bottom