latest Bowling technology

P

patdawg

Dear all,

I have been absent from bowling for so long (2years) and wonder what newest technology/ gear people can recommend that will give me the slightest edge in competition. I know I can rock down to the local pro shop, but chances are I can get a better idea on this forum.

Dawgy Dog

well dawgy the dog the choice of gear used by many professionals are the house balls especially the pink glittery one. house shoes with phat laces also compliment it to give you controlled slide and supreme edge over competitors

hope this helps dawgy dog

That was a prompt reply! Thank you for you enthusiasm. I will try to find that pink glittery ball and those special house shoes at my local

cheers get a grip! your advice is always superlative;)

i'm very much a bowling enthusiast which will believe me to think only if i could be in this forum for a whole 24 hours. i am more than happy to help dawgy dawg make you also buy a wrist contraption to further gain that edge you are endevouring for. mum bum

You have a very good imagination Jase "the administrator" but.. sorry you are incorrect.

Went down to my local last night and the proshop guy (The guy knows his stuff!)
recommended:

1. Storm Dimension
2. Twisted Fury Solid Brunswick
3. Pink house ball if my gear gets stolen.

Hopefully Someone can help me throw my shot again. (Im lefthanded so its not gonna be hard)

p.s Getagrip. I had a game with with those house shoes( laces that were too long) that pink sparkly house ball you were talking about. I bowled a 87. It was bloody fun though! mum bum

Later Haters!

i'm estatic to hear about your recommendations i'm a lefty straight bowler to i wish i can the ball spin and make the ball go curve that would be absolutely fantastic. i have a black ball that has the word "house" on it i'm too sure what that brand is... i am glad you had fun dawgy gao because everyone is a winner.

i'm estatic to hear about your recommendations i'm a lefty straight bowler to i wish i can the ball spin and make the ball go curve that would be absolutely fantastic. i have a black ball that has the word "house" on it i'm too sure what that brand is... i am glad you had fun dawgy gao because everyone is a winner.

^Should read;
I have no idea about the recommendations really because I bowl straight.
I would sell my soul to be able to turn the ball.
I so wish I could bowl good.
Do you have updog?
I am not a winner.

Dude, you need some serious egrish lessons. Spelling and Grammar make reading content free posts just that little more bearable. I will be sending you a bill for the bandwidth and time losses I have suffered due to this tread.

can you teach me how to bowl please trouss you sound like cranker i just wanna be like you...

If you knew me you would know that is not the case, and sorry, you don't have the right stuff to be anything like me buddy.

Also I don't teach, but I do give out lessons.

Back
Top Bottom