Lane Master Lane Masters Straight Flush

This is Lane Masters first 3-piece Reactive Resin Bowling Ball and is designed for Dry lane conditions. The ball still has an Evolution Reactive Coverstock however it has been designed for minimal flare.

I managed to get this one from Dino at World Class Bowling Products last week and all I can say is Lane Masters have lived up to its reputation of huge hitting power. I had the balled drilled up with a normal label leverage layout with the pin 3 3/8” from my PAP.

The ball goes long and has a smooth arc in the pocket. I put the ball to the ultimate test last week and bowled with it at Rockhampton where the ball provided more than enough length to provide a smooth arcing shot into the pocket.

The ball will definitely fit into my arsenal for the dry conditions and save me from having to bowl with a plastic ball.

The ball is currently available in Australia through their Australian Agent, World Class Bowling Products.

Howdy, I grabbed a straight flush off Dino also...I wanted something for my normal house shot but with still a decent hit. This ball delivers!

I also drilled mine label leverage...wanting a bit each way. I didnt want the ball to squirt through any break point and still give me some kick off the friction. Drilling ended up being 3 3/8"/4 1/2" about 7/16oz sidweight.

First thing I noticed was the total absence of track flare (for which the ball is designed for), didnt matter how much I revved it up, the thing only flared 10mm regardless. The second thing I noticed was the hitting power...the pins really stay hit with this thing. Obviously the ball gives ample length but was even holding when I didnt expect it too, but it doesnt squirt, it hits the friction and has no trouble coming back although not with an uncontrollable snap. This is my first lanemasters/legends ball I've used and am thoroughly impressed. I have a satisfaxion and world class sitting in the bag but havent found enough oil for those yet. But this one looks like it will get a very good run.

Back
Top Bottom